Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
PART TWO
              Akash took two weeks from the day he met Payal to gather his strength to face his family with his decision. He was sure of Nani and Di. As for his Bhai he did not know how he will react. The sad thing is he never knew how his Bhai will react for anything lest of all his marriage. He had expected him to get married to Lavanyaji when all of a sudden he had come one evening declaring that he married Khushi and that too out of love for her. He was shocked. The whole family was shocked. The Bhai he knew, the Chote Nani and Anjali Di knew, the Arnav bitwa his mother knew was not a person who believes in love even if he had did , Bhabhi would have been the last person he would have fallen in love for they were miles apart no no poles apart in their idealogies. As for his mother he knew she would never accept it. He needed to somehow convince her. So he went to ask everybody to assemble in the hall and when he went to his bhai's room he could hear the conversation inside.
                 "I said LEAVE ME ALONE. Dammit. Why the hell could you not understand a simple matter." Arnav shouted at someone probably his Bhabhi.
                  He heard her say some reply in soft tones when his Bhai once again shouted," Will you stop this drama. We are couples in front of the world not within this room. Understood. So stop this acting as though you are concerned for me."
                 Akash was stunned. What is happening in this house. Well then his Bhai did not marry Bhabhi out of love, then why did he marry her at all? He could hear his Bhabhi's anklets in the direction of the bathroom. He knocked the door as though to give an image he had  just come. When he heard his Bhai's come in he went inside and looked at him," Bhai please come downstairs as I have to tell you all an important matter." Arnav just nodded and told him he will be down in a minute. When he was about to go, his bhabhi came out teary faced and as soon as she saw him she plastered a smile on her face and said," Akashji aap yahan? Koi Baat hain?"
                 He felt pity for her. Whatever the problem was they both did not want to tell him or the family regarding it. Maybe he could help them. So he simply answered," Haan Bhabhi. Please come down. I have something really important to tell you all."
               Saying so he left their room. Soon everyone were assembled in the drawing room. Nani, Anjali Di, Jijaji, his mother and father , Dhruv and Bhai and Bhabhi.
                He then faced everyone and said," I want to get married," His mother jumped in happiness when he interrupted her and said, " Payalji se."
               "Kya." " Hello hi bye bye." came the replies of his Bhabhi and his mother respectively. They both were equally surprised.
                  Manorama yelled," Nahi. That Khoon bari Taang will never be my Bahu. This is all because of you patti saree."
                 Arnav for the first time shouted,"Mami she is my wife now. and talk with some respect to her."
                  Nani interfered in their fight and said," Manorama speak with some respect. Khushi betiya is our bahu now and how could you speak like this. She is equally surprised. Can't you see that?"
             Manorama replied to that," Sasuma this is all drama. First Arnav bitwa and now my Akash bitwa."
           Arnav could not bear it any longer. So he gave Khushi his hand and  he went to their room followed by her.
            Akash said," Ma If you want me to marry anybody, then it will be Payalji. Otherwise do not even dream about my marriage for I will not marry anybody else. You could by all ways proceed with dhruv's marriage."
          Manorama Mami fumed and said," Hello hi bye bye." before leaving the room.
            Nania and Anjali di were happy and congratulated him saying that Payal was indeed a good choice while his father was happy if he was happy. Dhruv too congratulated him and said that he would like to meet his future Bhabhi.
             His jijaji was silent and when Anjali Di asked what the problem was he came out of the trance and replied," Saale sahab, did you ask Payalji about it?"
             Akash then told the family regarding his meeting with Payal and Nani was elated by Payal's behaviour.
             When everyone left he needed to know the views of his Bhai and Bhabhi. He then went to their room once again. His Bhai was busy working on his Laptop and Bhabhi was by the poolside looking so lost.
            Akash said," Bhai what is your opinion?"
            Before Arnav could answer Khushi interrupted him and said," Akashji Please leave this topic and leave my jiji alone."

Edited by Bhavapriya - 12 years ago
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update pls continue soon
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️why bhavi ma its so short??? but i liked it 😃
wait wats the matter abt ARHI marriage starting from the first phase onwards 😕
u r gonna panic me with ARHI and that creepy😭
akash has been very good and strong abt his marriage with payal👍🏼
plz update soon 😍 the ongoing track is very nice ⭐️
thanks for the pm dear❤️
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter, really enjoyed it...gave a nice insight to the family members from a different perspective. 

Many thanks
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update!

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
m so loving this story!!!!!
arnav can't bear his wife's insults!!!!!! 
n y khushi doesn't want the marriage????
pls update soon!!!!
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great, should continue ! :) 
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey! It was a nice update. I may be wrong but mujhe khushi ka reaction sahi laga. Jitna humilation use sahna padhta h vo payal ke saath aisa nahi hone degi chahegi na. Thanx for pm.
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think khushi dont want her sis to be in the rm
becoz of arnav
how he taunts dear