Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update Bhavi👏👏
loved the fact that Akash knows the tension between Arhi😳
maybe he and payal will help the couple😃
n eww mami has to be so rude all the time🤢
khushi said what😲😲😲
waiting for the next update dear.. please update soon😃
Yes! Good story can u add me on the pm list.. love ff!!!! Thanks..
PART THREE
                  Both Arnav and Akash stared at her stunned. Akash asked,"Why Bhabhi?"Khushi replied,"Akashji you are a good person. But my jiji will not be happy here. So it is good for both of you that this marriage does not happen."
                Akash became upset and looking at him,Arnav felt bad. So he told him,"Akash come after fifteen minutes. I will talk to your bhabhi." When Akash left,Arnav turned to Khushi and said angrily," Why don't you want this marriage to happen? We still have lots of money for your sister too. You know you are only after that only no. Cheap middle class girls."
                 Khushi then retorted," Whatever you want to say, insult, do it to me. Do not bring my jiji into this. It is because of your tantrums that i do not want jiji here. She will discover our facade instantly. And once again your Di will be hurt and in turn you will be hurt. It is better this way."
                 Arnav though found logic in her reasons did not want to dissappoint his brother. So he added," Maybe we could work out something but I do not want my brother upset. Understand?" She replied back," My jiji will find it. She could say my heart through my eyes. She will instantly find that our marriage is not out of love but out of convenience. With Shyamji also being here she will detect the tension and she will fight for my happiness in turn it will result in chaos in Di's life. Please do understand. Do not be adamant."
              Arnav sarcastically asked," So you are not happy here. Am i to believe that. You have sarees, jewellery and money and still you say you are not happy?"
             Khushi added," What do you think?That i am jumping in happiness. All i wanted was someone who could care for me, someone who could sweep me off the floor and someone who made me feel special. Well I do not think that only rich people could make you feel like that. I would have been happy even in a middle class family if my husband was caring,unlike you?"
              Arnav was hurt. In his anger he pulled her closer and when he could see her expressionless eyes and the unreacting breaths he remembered the Diwali night months ago when the same Khushi has indeed shown her other side when she had closed her eyes seductively and also her breaths had become ragged when he had attempted to kiss her. He suddenly had an urge to see that Khushi again. The impulsive, chirpy and lovable girl and without further thought closed her lips with his and he was rewarded indeed as she slowly started reacting to it and god knows where it might have ended unless someone knocked on the door and immediately they separated. They were both embarassed to look at each other and Arnav walked to open the door to find Akash there looking anxious.
                  Akash looked at his Bhai and could not help laughing and ended up smirking much to Arnav's annoyance and when he glared at him, Akash said,"Bhai in your lips Bhabhi's lipstick." he said smiling shyly. Arnav just brushed the comment aside and told him to come inside,"Akash we both have decided that Payal is indeed a good choice and really happy for you." Saying so Arnav hugged his brother to find his wife glaring at him.
                    Akash then said," Thanks Bhai and Bhabhi. You need not worry Bhabhi. Payal's happiness will always be my priority. I will take good care of her. But now i have to convince Ma. Think you both could help me huh. Please Bhai."
                Arnav just nodded his head and said that he will talk to Mami.
Edited by Bhavapriya - 12 years ago

nice update pls continue pls pm me when u update next part  i didnt got pm for 3rd part

Edited by meenaluma - 12 years ago
wonderful update dear
i loved it 
happy for akash😃
thanks for the pm bhavi
update soon
m so loving khushi!!!!
loved this part!!!!
pls cntinue soon!!!!
Plz cntinue dear.add me to ur pm list
Nice update dear. I'm happy for akash and little sad n happy for khushi. Thanx for pm.
Nice chapter...Arnav's finding in difficult to resist Khushi by the looks of it!!

Many thanks