Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd_gbdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Bunny_Bear

This was my second SS. And i am really thankful and grateful for all my readers. This is the final part of this SS.. Thanks again. This one too is dedicated to my smurfette..You are the best and also to my darling friend Kat.. Kat i love you too..

PART 10

Two years earlier

Khushi looked at her hands adorned with the same bangles which her husband earlier said she was not worth for and felt the love for him brimming in her heart. She looked at him. He was one complicated person. Nobody had understood him like her. And she felt proud of that. And finally she had also made him confess to her. She looked at her handsome husband's face and felt proud thinking he was hers:body, mind and soul.

With infinite love brimming from her heart she took his lips for a tender kiss leaving her husband surprised. Arnav was bewildered. In this entire week that they had slept together with her he knew that his wife never initiated but simply followed him and she kissing him on her own accord made him realise her answer. So he kissed her back with passion. And before seconds could pass the tender kiss had changed into a passionate one.

When they moved away for breath Arnav looked at the face of his wife, lips swollen from the kiss, her chest heaving and eyes closed. She then slowly opened her eyes slowly to see her husband looking keenly at her. She slowly cupped his face and resting her head on his shoulders taking in the moment, saving it in the depths of her memory.

Arnav also rested his chin over her head and took in the sweet smell of her hair and stood there in oblivion. Then he slowly moved her away and kissed her eyes, nose, cheeks and finally her lips in a sensual way. Khushi surrendered herself to him finally knowing that he reciprocated her love. Arnav then lowered his head to her shoulders, kissing her in the neck and when he kissed the sensitive spot in her neck, she moaned. He then nibbled her earlobe and let her pallu fall.

He then stripped her of her saree and she stood in front of him in her blouse and petticoat. He slowly stripped his clothes and finally took her to the bed after an eventful evening for an eventful night.

The next morning sun witnessed them lying in their bed, naked and in deep sleep. Khushi had rested her head in the curve of his neck and was in deep sleep. Arnav first woke to stare at the beauty and serenity of his wife in his arms. He looked at the time and was taken aback to see it was nine thirty. He left her side to the bathroom to get ready. Though he would have loved to stay at the side of his wife and continue from where he stopped last night he had one unfinished business in hand to complete. His jijaji.

When he came out of the bathroom he saw Khushi standing there uncertainly covered only in the blanket. She opened her mouth to say something when Arnav moved forward to her and closed her mouth with his hand. He said, "Do not say a word. It is true that I Love you and I trust you completely. We will together expose Shyam. Do not worry. I am there with you."She smiled at him back and pecked him lightly on the cheeks and left to get ready.

When they arrived down for breakfast they did not find Shyam who was supposed to return from his so called work in Lucknow. The family had breakfast together, the excitement for the Payal-Akash marriage being the topic under discussion. When everybody were about to disperse, Hariprakash their help came rushing to them that there is an emergency call.

The emergency call turned out to be a call from a hospital and that Shyam Manohar Jha had passed away after meeting with an accident. Anjali had been devastated. Arnav and Khushi had taken the responsibility of bringing her back to normalcy and also decided to keep his ugly truth a secret.

PRESENT

Arnav watched as his Di's face bloomed with happiness. Finally there will be happiness in her life too, he thought.

So much had happened in two years. Payal and Akash were married. NK was back in India permanently much to Arnav's annoyance. Mami had left her rainbow appearance and was dressing decently and speaking good English too, much to Mama's dismay. Lakshmi had found its prince charming too. They now had a kid named Saraswati and Anjali had immersed herself in Social Service.

Later that evening when Arnav came from a meeting he was greeted by the worried looks of his Di and Khushi. When he asked what the matter was,his Di replied,"Akash and Payal had a fight and Akash had shifted to the Guestroom. Chote he is not listening to me. Do something na."

Arnav gave a thoughtful expression and then said, "Maybe time for another Taj Mahal visit. Hain na Khushi." He winked at her causing her to blush and his Di to laugh out loud.

Amazing ending!!! I never realized that this SS ended and kept on checking for updates...

Your index only went up to chapter 9 :(
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow wow!!!
Nice..!! 😛
😃
Thanks for pm dear!!
sry for late reply!?? 😆

thanks once again for pmEdited by arunasankar - 11 years ago
rishaithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Originally posted by: Bunny_Bear

PART NINE

TWO YEARS LATER

"Khushi stop eating those jalebis. See you are becoming fat day by day and also I do not like the bump in your stomach." Arnav said.

Khushi ignored him and continued eating it and he came and held her hand and turned her around to see her eyes closed and the syrup on her lips. Khushi at that moment let out a moan of satisfaction and Arnav totally lost control and swooped down to take her lips in a kiss. Khushi opened her eyes in surprise and then let her hands around Arnav's neck and pulled him closer. Arnav sighed and moved away from her and looked at her angelic face.

"What were you saying?" Khushi asked drunkenly still in a trance like state due to the passionate kiss.

"Nothing. Don't you think we should go to the bedroom to continue that?" Arnav said.

"No I don't think so. You go to the garden while I complete the work in the kitchen. See Anjali Di and jiji have gone out and will come back tired and I do not want them to work in house also. Now go."

Arnav reluctantly went to the garden to wait till Khushi came. He found a letter at his garden chair for him. He opened and read it and it went as follows.

Arnav,

This is a treasure hunt and you have to find the treasure through the six clues that are placed inside the house. Well let us see whether my husband is as shrewd as he pretends to be. There you go the first one.

First clue is in Di's favourite thing in this house.

Khushi Raizada.

Arnav read and reread the clue and did not know what Khushi meant by it. Then he started thinking. His sister did not like jewellery and sarees that much. She liked only poojas and vrats. Then it struck him. Her pooja ki thali. He immediately went to the Mandir in the house. His Nani who was there was shocked to see him there. Her grandson had changed a lot after marriage but not in this matter. He had been adamant in not believing in God even after Khushi tried so many of her plans. He ignored her surprised looks and took his sister's thali and left the place to his garden. He stripped the thali of all its decoration and found a small piece of paper in it hidden in the decorations. He took and it read as follows.

Nanheji's favourite but irritated you like hell.

Arnav was confused now. He was totally irritated by his idiotic cousin and cannot remember anything in particular that he was irritated about him. He was raking his brains when NK came to his garden with a LAYS packet in his hand. He snatched the packet from a bewildered NK and emptied its contents and still could not find it. NK finally asked,"Nanav what do you want? If you want more chips I would have given you. Why did you waste it?''

Arnav asked him hurriedly if he had more packets. And asked him to take there. When NK took him to his room Arnav emptied all the packets in the bed and found a chit of paper and left NK munching his chips.

The third clue read as follows,

Mamiji love this and cannot think life without it.

Arnav was really annoyed. Mamiji liked sarees, jewellery and even makeup. He went to his Mami's room and opened her cupboard and started throwing things out of it much to his Mami's bewilderment. She looked on while Arnav threw everything out. Finally he found out the clue in his Mami's Makeup kit. It read

Akashji's nervous gesture is incomplete without it.

For once Arnav knew exactly what Khushi meant by it. He found Akash's spectacle box and found the next clue there. IT was

Nani's pet and for me cutie

This one was simple, Arnav thought. He found the last clue in Lakshmi's dress.

Buaji's Nandakishore and Khushi's ____________.

He went to their room and found a file behind Devi Maiyya's Statue that Khushi kept. It was her reports file and it said that she was pregnant. He immediately ran to the kitchen where she was still working and took her in his arms and kissed her senselessly.

It had been two and half years that he was married to her and how much happiness had she brought for him and his family, Arnav thought.

Payal and Di who had returned during his treasure hunt giggled at him while Khushi blushed. He went to his Di and murmured in her ear that he was going to be a daddy and her a Bua.

Anjali's eye widened and for the first time in two years she smiled genuinely after her husband's death.

parvaizbk thumbnail
waiting for your next update...👏👏
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
just came across ur story... very nice! loved the treasure hunting game...Edited by AbithaKarthik - 11 years ago
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Bunny_Bear: Nyc SS!!!!😊
Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super...lovely...awesome ss !!!
hema257 thumbnail
make a real wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
daljeet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow I loved it. Especially the last update's treasure hunt. But would have loved to see more of Arshi romance and how did Anjali's husband die? So sudden, so many changes. Will you explain in the coming updates?

please pm me when you update next.
kajrisobti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
part 4
so they decided to bring arshi close