Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely girl
Pls add me to your PM list
pls pm me when u update next part nice part
hey...liked this ff of yours...add me to your pm list
omg... too cute!!!! cant wait for the next part!! Please add me to your pm list =D
PART FOUR
                       As promised Arnav talked to his Mami and convinced her saying that Payal was a gem of a person and Akash's happiness is more important than a rich bahu. And also he asserted the fact that everybody in the house approved of Payal and probably Akash will never marry someone else. Finally Mami accepted that she will agree for the marriage of Akash and Payal and also in the way Akash wanted and then perhaps a Reception after their marriage to proclaim her new Bahu to the world with all the riches of Raizada parivaar.
                    Akash was elated. He decided to be the first one to tell Payalji the good news and so he went to her area in the hope of meeting her. He indeed found her outside her house in the frontyard and this time he went up to her with confidence and told her the good news. She first looked at him in surprise and then lowered her gaze in shyness. And when Akash asked if anybody else were in her house for which she replied that everyone had gone to temple. Akash said,"Thank God. I wanted to talk to you about something really important. well it is regarding Bhai and Bhabhi. I suppose there is some sort of tenson betweeen them and they are both not happy and are pretending to be happy." Saying so he said what he had overheard and also how Bhabhi had first said that this marriage will not make Payalji happy and then had been reluctant later but had not spoken a word since Bhai had stopped her. And finally he said,"Bhai had done so much for the family and for my happiness and I would like to see him happy. Do you know why they are like the way they are and also will you help me if I plan to bring them closer for my Bhai's happiness." Payal then said," Even I have felt that Khushi is not happy on the inside and also I will definitely help you Akashji."

PRECAP
Arnav almost yelled,"What are you doing Akash?"
Then he noticed Khushi too fully drenched like him.
Edited by Bhavapriya - 12 years ago
nyc update but tooo short why??? make them long plz
Lovely Bhavi as ever πŸ˜‰
why so short...
Ok...OK...OK... I wont complain but wait eagerly for the next update πŸ˜
Will that make you write a long chapter πŸ˜†
it's too short this time!!!!
pls update soon watng fr more!!!!!