sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
good one
continue soon
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Luved it . . . want more ArHi scenes nd a small request as der r many os in this forums so we forget d last page no. u updated ur os so pls after updatin giv d page no. also nd it will be more good if u giv all parts page no in d very first page it will help others or new ones to find it without difficulty

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART FIVE
                   It had been three weeks that Akash's maariage was finalised and the preparations for his marriage was going on in full swing. Khushi was happy for the distraction and also happy of the fact that her jiji will always be with her forever in the same house as they need not part as both their husbandsare brothers. Maybe she will never find happiness through her husband for he may never forgive her but in turn she had found a wonderful family to spend her life with. Nani, Anjali Di, Akash and Dhruv were all polite to her and showered love on her. Mami though behaved indignantly but that was just a small prick of thorn in the bed of roses she was in. Now in that bed of roses her jiji will also be a part.
                   They were all teasing Akash one day. Anjali Di said,"Akash Bitwa, why don't you invite your fiancee tomorrow for Holi at our house? So that you could talk to her through your eyes. You both never talk through your mouth. Waise bhi what will your children do if you keep interacting through your eyes. It is better to express your feelings through words. Look at Dhruv and learn something Akash Bitwa. I am actually happy that you chose to give me the gift that I asked for Bhai Duj last year."
              Dhruv also added," Bhai Bhabhi itni sharmaati hain. What will you do on your suhaag raat then?"
              Akash answered shyly," Stop teasing you both. Even Bhai got married last month only. Why don't you both tease Bhabhi?"
              Khushi instantly got uncomforatble and said an excuse about getting something from her room when Anjali pulled her down and said," Where are you going Khushi? Sit here and say us your love story which happened right under our noses and we did not as much as had a clue about that. Come on Khushi say us na."
               Khushi looked at all the faces around and knew she could not escape from them this time. She started saying her story and thereby brushing up her memory. She started with the fashion show, their meeting in the Dargah, their encounter in Delhi in the office and later how he rescued her from the guest house, about their conversation in the storeroom, at Anjali di's anniversary party and finally when he had yelled at her in his house, how he came back, how they searched for Di, about their conversation in the car after janmashtami, how he had hurt her on the day of Barsi and how he had apologised to her. At this point Anjali gasped, "Chote apologising. My god. I remember he was restless that day. And he was also crying. All this because of you."
         Nani interfered and said," you continue Khushi Betiya."
          Khushi then continued from where she left. How he had hurt her again again the day Lavanyaji, the way he had brought Lavanyaji just because she cried and then her realisation of love when she had seen him hugging Lavanyaji, the innocence in her that she had thought it to be Dhak Dhak and acidity. At this point everyone laughed. How the situation entirely changed when she fed him when his sugar levels dropped. Anjali said,"Chote did not say this to me. You too Khushi. I remember that day too. Is it not on that day that Chote laughed after long years." Khushi nodded and said," Kya hain na Di. He told me not to say to you as you will get worried." and she continued her love story. How they had ended up en route to Nainital, how he had been worried at having lost her, how he admired her when she had worn that bridal dress, how he had taken care of her when she had fallen ill, how he fought the goons. Akash interfered at this point," Bhai fought for you Bhabhi. It is so Filmy style like Hero fighting for his love. OOOhhh."
                             Khushi smiled and continued as how she had hugged him in the hospital, how he had paid the bills and then how he had been concerned about her babuji. The way he entangled her out of the lights, the way he had removed the dust from her eyes and the way they had fallen on the rangoli together. Then she told them the Diwali night incident and also about her Payal and how he had taken a hasty decision in his anger for her. Then how he had dropped her home and their next meeing at the temple when he just came to bandage her finger. Anjali then said,"Chote in temple. My god what else did you people do." She then told Di," Di aapki bhai itni Bhuri nahi hain."She then narrated to them what she witnessed on the day of barsi how he had fulfilled the mannat of a little girl and how she had kissed him. She then continued how he finally realised his love for her when she had said to them that she has gotten engaged. Then how he came out to her and had finally married. Well, she thought the last part is alone wrong Di. He came to know the person to whom I was engaged and married so that I would not ruin your life, she thought bitterly. Everyone were awstruck by oe their Chote had fallen in love with her.
Anjali said," Wow. It is so romantic Khushi and we all are pleased that Chote married you." Akash also said," Haan Bhabhi your love story is so eventful unlike mine. All I did was look at Payalji and admire her. I could not even talk to her properly," he sighed. Anjali teased," Arrey Akash bitwa do not feel bad. You can have your share of events after your marriage," she winked at him.
                     Then they all dispersed and Akash finally caught up with his bhabhi and said that," Bhabhi Please do not mistake me but is ther some problem between you two. Because I accidentally overheard saying that you were husband and wife to the world alone. Sorry Bhabhi I did not mean to pry but I wan to make sure you both are happy."  She looked alarmed and asked him,"Did you say this anyone?" for which he nodded in negative and she became normal again. She just smiled and said," You know your Bhai and his temper. Well he was angry and  you know how he reacts when he is disturbed during his work. That is all Akashji."
                           The next day was holi. All were dressed in white including Arnav as it was his routine to get colors applied by his sister. They started celebrating holi with Anjali applying color on Nani, Mami, Mama and then Shaym. Finally she applied to Akash and Dhruv leaving Arnav and when he questioned her she replied," You are married now ask your wife to do the honors." Before he could retort Khushi said," Di I have come only this year and I do not have more rights on him more than you." Anjali was overwhelmed and she hugged her tightly. And then applied color on her Chote and then applied on Khushi too. Then she asked her to apply color on Arnav and she shyly applied color on his face. Akash thought they should be happy like the way they are now. Just after that they started playing with colors while Arnav sat and watched them all. Payal also came and Akash ended up applying color on her. He suddenly felt the urge to play with Khushi. Akash signalled to Payal and she started spraying colors on Khushi making her drenched. As a result she left for her room to change. Akash then started spraying colors on Arnav to his surprise for nobody had ever done something like that in all these years. He glared at Akash and left for his room. As he closed the door behind him he noticed that he was not alone. He turned to find his wife fully drenched with colors in a white saree that clung on to her curves portraying her perfect body and he had an urge to hug her. He slowly walked towards her while she backed away until her back hit the wardrobe. He closed the distance and then he put his cheek on hers transferring the color from his to her cheeks. Slowly he started doing similar things by applying color from his forehead,hands, chest to hers and finally he saw her quivering lips and remembered the kiss they shared and slowly kissed her. They were lost in their own world had it not been the knock ont he door. He moved away with a smirk on his face and gave her time to compose herself. He opened the door to find his Di there and she asked him if he had seen Khushi. He just showed her inside and when she looked at a flushed Khushi whose blush was a lot more red than the color on her cheeks she started laughing. Arnav asked her what was the matter and she replied," How come Chote? Khushi has the same colors just like you." Arnav too blushed and Di just left asking Khushi to change and come down. Akash who from a distance watched all this and was satisfied that his plan is working.
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
hey
it was a nice part..๐Ÿ˜Š
anjali teasin akash was very cute...
i was wonderin when i was readin wat if khushi says all those encounters to the family like this๐Ÿ˜†
Addie07 thumbnail
lovely.. so lighthearted and nice... do continue soon
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nyc part

arrghhh this anji i wish i could kick her har jaga disturb karti hai lol

thankx for pm
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
m so lovng akash in this!!!!
hope the story also goes this way...they mst gv more chance to akash!!!!
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loved the holi episode and the luv story of arhi- khushi narrationโค๏ธ
i liked Akash very much today๐Ÿ˜‰
thank u bhavi for the pm 
update soon