Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

WU 8th November::Singhanias go to Maheshwaris home

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Stuti for the superfast update.😊 Wow!!! So fast stuti.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very emotional and heart melting episode.😭😭 This actually happened in so many houses in reality. And it is quite common most of the foreign countries. Normally we call it as downgrading their house due to heavy loss in business. Especially the back ground song was so touching. The lead couple acting was so good especially in today's episodeπŸ‘.

When naksh join their lives to be together in relationship, they bring along their deepest values as to what they hold dear in the world. There are fundamental differences in the values of their life. Naksh are different due to their upbringings the needs of their central nervous systems and how they see the world... Each of them has different needs and different desires. Akshi and naitik are different in some ways. THAT IS JUST HOW IT IS. Some values are a strong part of their personality make up and are resistant to change.

The best advice for happiness in a naksh relationship is to keep their expectations of naitik modest and their gratitude's high. One of the highest level skills that keep a relationship together is to feel appreciation for the naksh positive traits. Acceptance of things as they are and stopping the struggle to change the naksh life is a way to achieve happiness in the relationship.

NOW NAKSH ARE IN Mature love is a love that is settled and NAKSH feel secure and safe in each other's company. They know each other intimately and accept weaknesses and foibles with grace. It often takes years of marriage to reach this stage but it is attainable. Finally naitik and akshra has reached this stage. Naksh marriages start out with the flush of romantic love and a longing to be with each other all the time. As daily routines and practicalities set in, the romance may give way to frustration and annoyances. This is part of life and if couples communicate and overlook offences, their love will mature and become stronger than they could have imagined.

Naksh should treat all disasters as incidents and none of the incidents as disasters! Naksh don't smother each other. No one can grow in shade. Like good wine, marriage gets better with age - once you learn to keep a cork in it! The basic essence of marriage is love and understanding.

Hope akshi will take of everything in her mom house. I really felt bad for SS'staying in their sambhadi house is very awkward feeling for the whole family not only for them and for the viewers too. Why problems after another... In naksh life. Otherwise they would be bored dear...
only when they face problems do they take difficult decisions... and going through difficulties makes them stronger. πŸ˜‰
They can realize their potential only when they are put
to test.
Waiting for naksh life in a small cute house.😍

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanx for the lovely update stuts.. πŸ€—
you had a complaint that you dont get good epi to update.. See you got such a beautiful epi today.. πŸ˜ƒEdited by pari1508 - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari1508

Thanx for the lovely update stuts.. πŸ€—
you had a complaint that you dont get good epi to update.. See you got such a beautiful epi today.. πŸ˜ƒ

haan di.. i got a wonderful epi.. di.. read mariams update.. meine abhi abhii comment kiya
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for short wu😊
it was a good epi but no discussion stillπŸ˜•
-Stutz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preksha1

thanks for short wu😊

it was a good epi but no discussion stillπŸ˜•

its short😲 i included all points.. u can cross chek... i mean i havent skipped anything😳
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...even i was feeling uncomfortable just reading it...really, insaan ko kis kis mushkil se gujana parta hai ...😭
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the wonderful update chotu... still in ofc ... so finally I got to know what happened in the epi... I think its a nice epi... loved akshi... πŸ˜ƒ
-Stutz- thumbnail
saru di.. yaa di.. loved akshi as always! :DDD go home soon!
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

saru di.. yaa di.. loved akshi as always! :DDD go home soon!

this cab is not ready yet yaar... so I'm waitingg...