ALL INDIA HEMACHANDRA FAN CLUB

Posted: 18 years ago

Guyz , its for all those fans of Hemachandra who luv him just for his singing and nothing else.

please wish himin your own language and blesshimwith your good words.

i will make some efforts to send this thread to him so that he is encouraged to know that he has so many well wishers across the country.

Here I go I wish him inmy mother tongue telugu.

HEMA CHANDRA IVE NAA SUBHABINADANALU, NEEKU ANTHA MANCHI JARGUGAKA.

NRI s are also welcome.

I am myself an NRI from G 😆 ermany.
Hi , Hemu should give a performance in his home town Hyderabad immediately as all his fans here are waiting for his live programme. What is your opinion?
Hema,
Memantha neetho vunnamu, We all with you and Wish you
Good luck and Have wonderful and bright future ahead
Hema, please come to Bangalore to give a live performance as soon as you can. We are all desperately waiting for the first Hemu Nite in this city. My friends and myself will buy the first row tickets. We are thirtsty to hear your golden voice again. Please do come here quickly and quench our thirst.
And please do ensure that your fans get to know about your live concerts or TV programmes well in advance. I will deeply regret having missed your concert for lack of information.

Here's a wish in Bengali
Hemu, toomi ek biraat shilpi hawo etai kamona kori.

Originally posted by musicfan123

Hema, please come to Bangalore to give a live performance as soon as you can. We are all desperately waiting for the first Hemu Nite in this city. My friends and myself will buy the first row tickets. We are thirtsty to hear your golden voice again. Please do come here quickly and quench our thirst.
And please do ensure that your fans get to know about your live concerts or TV programmes well in advance. I will deeply regret having missed your concert for lack of information.

Here's a wish in Bengali
Hemu, toomi ek biraat shilpi hawo etai kamona kori.

And also go to Kolkata, for you have thousands of fans there as well. You will be welcomed like you've never imagined in your life. Poeple of Kolkata are music lovers. Please do bless them with a live performance as soon as you can.

Chandu, my mother tongue is Kannada, so here is my wish..

Aakashadallina dhruvataare tara yavagalu minuguttiru !!
(translated, Shine forever like the Dhruva nakshatra)
hi hemachandtra,
I became ur fan when for the first time I heard ur 'dil chahta hai'title song.it was just brilliant,as sweet as ur other songs.u've a great voice,a sweet smile & all above that a pleasant personality & a right attitude.
i wish all fame & recognition that u deserve,& someday u should sing for A.R.Rahman composition.

Anyways best of luck for ur future & ur career.
Finally my mother tongue is oriya so i just wanna say:

'Bhagaban tumara mangala karantu.tume tuma jeevan re bahut saphalata haasal kara.'
Chandu,

Nuvvu ekkadunna santhosham ga undali. Maa andari subhakankshalu, aseeessulu neetho unnayi. neeku aakasame haddu. 😆

Please plan for a concert in Bangalore.
Hi Hemu

My mother tongue is Sindhi. Have written to you a couple of times and gotten a response once from you but have been your friend ever since I heard you sing the song from "Dil Chahte hai" remember and that gave me goosebumps. You are winner in my eyes because you are blessed with a fantastic voice and singing skills. Wish to see you perform live sometime in Hong Kong or if not then in Hyderabad which I visit once a year anyway. Would like to wish the best of luck to you and I am confident you will go very far. I know sooner or later we will be hearing your voice in Hindi movies.

A big fan of yours from the start itself.