Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- Nov 8

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Vijayam for the excellent update and comments😃! 🤗for updating Charu track.

Psycho summa sitting, eating and planning nonsense all the time🤢. Now started eavesdropping  too.. Sigh...😡😡

TA really deserves this treatment for totally believing the Psycho and KP. If his brain has worked he would have definetely guessed that they are trying to fool around him when KP was talking😕. As usual, TA is going to outburst to Thulz to show his frustration. I think that is why Thulz was crying in the promo😕.

With TA returning, hopefully Sudha/Puvi won't make nakkal on him and provoke him. Now whoever going to blame him, it will end with up with blame falling on Thulz eventually. Now GW is going to start again Thulz dhosam and will make sure Thulz gets blamed 😡🤢😡...Sigh...

Hope Loser Nithesh does not offer job to TA 😲😲.

Innum ethanai this GW and Charu planning paarkanumoo😒?? Innum ethanai people serving Charu vum parkanumo😈??
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful episode...
Somehow I liked the episode very much...
1) TA is back to Thulz to fight...somehow he not gg to blore made me hyper.....
2)Keshav Psycho convo was super funny..i was imagining if they both married what will happen everyday...ROFL🤣

when TA said...he blvd this job is his future I was like...Oh!! man what about bank job...u did pass exam and only entered bank right...at that time u did not feel bad???...Now its all his ego which is playing, just bcos he has challenged ppl at home he is feeling so crazy.😛
ROFL Imagine T's reaction when she hears that TA was fired from job. I want her to show a smirk and laugh inside.😛 She would be the happiest person to hear..😆..so far he was happy when he lost job and she was sad and this time we along with Thulz are happy and he is not🤣🤣
.I dont know why I am so cruel to TA..😛 .rofl..he deserves this for ignoring T and leaving to Blore and that brought him back to her...ROFL probably his fight is not enough pola athaan he came back...😉...How I wish T should ignore him even when he is fighting/shouting and imagine TA's reaction...😆

Cant TA think why psycho is all mad at TA and even fired from work...and main thing is cant he think why psycho hid this issue from Keshav if he is her soulmate/lovebirds according to TA...cant he just think that psycho is controlling keshav atleast from todays talks...it was so obvious from keshav's talks...sigh...

Madam Psycho...like u avoided TA's call please avoid TA too and leave us in peace...
More excited about crazy behaviour of TA towards T...And one funny scene was when TA was also scratching his head and psycho was also almost scratching head...ROFL😉...TA is totally in Psycho's trap...😕.now will it be T gg to work and TA at home...😛..
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!! WORST episode; ranks alongside with the Vel & thug episode – just make one squirm and queasy, a complete give up as the serial has lost its plot and has degenerated into a theater of absurdness, irrationality and ludicrousness.   Has the magic of the series lost irrevocably? This is not an unexpected twist, but shows series bereft of creativity.

YAY, YAY, TA is the only person who has been successfully fired from a non-existent job #6. The last waning minutes of today's episode has made TA a damaged good beyond any revitalization and restoration.  TA, in a heightened state of desperateness calls Psycho repeatedly like rabid dog ….just pathetic to watch and psycho's  drama of oh 'I can't attend this call' act…..yuck.   

IS TA working in a professional organization or a fly by Night Company?  Even a pathetic dim-witted low IQ person can understand the skullduggery and shenanigans of the so called business er tomfoolery run by KP.  KP has the audacity to lay the blame of TA firing because psycho is upset due to T's emotional outburst?!?  If TA got fired and appointed under the whim and fancy of psycho, why does TA make tall claim about this as an 'opportunity' to prove his mettle.      

Finally, if for some reason, if TA decides to take all his frustration on Thulz as his punching bag…T should take it lying down for her TA's sake and  then cold shoulder and run away from the good for nothing moron after packing psycho to lunatic asylum.

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update Vjayam!!😃

Grr...again psycho scene la room service is serving food to her  ...i am wondering how many times this psycho eats every day?...VR might faint seeing hotel bill for room service alone🤢 Psycho is planning well and her plans are working well too😕...I am super happy as this work is gone too but i also think that pei is going to ask him to go back to Bangalore later after getting to know TT ended up fighting nu through GW?😕.

Hey stupid aam...from when KP changed his name into Mr.stupid🤢...Psycho/KP chemistry is too good like Shubba Akka say...it will be super funny if they marry🤣...TA might make this come true maybe😕 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know TA is going to outburst at Thulz. Let all those people in TA house blame Thulz. She has seen more blaming from Padma before. But now is the best time for Thulz to stop crying and totally ignore TA😉. He will surely come down if she starts to ignore him.

@Shubba: Liked the idea of Thulz smirking at TA when she sees him telling that he lost his dubakoor job😛.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually if KP is really vetti...what does he do with laptop even when he is travelling in his car...ROFL...is he busy browing Thendral pages like us and busy scolding psycho like us...Non existing compay..aana busy tampering keys of laptop...appadi enna thaan seivan with this laptop..(ippadi thaan may ask me too!! 🤣)
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks vijayam for the update😊👏. Psycho episode😡…sigh. The dir is going to show TA being mad at thulasi for a long time now. Omg IF he goes home he will just yell at thulasi coz she yelled at charu on the phone.

And then the new LOL GW will yell thulasi too, I think TA calls thulasi and will scold her it seems that might be the reason she was crying a lot when deepa comes.I hope sudha and puvi don't bother him again about working for their store.

Charu's plans will  be exposed soon and we will see B's track along with charu. Coming to TPS track one more dragging track very irritating to watch these tracks again and again. Waiting for next episode.😍
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊Tqs vjayam for the short update😉.A highly imflammable episode for mainly TT lovers.😆.Again the same thing charu doing stupid stuffs to make tamil ignore thulasi.Nadakara mattera...Even if he ignores , he cant live a life without her.As i said earlier charu overheared the conv.😊😊.Now tamil will definelty go to bangalore and this charu will play the tricks and will thulasi go with him???adhu dhaan suspense.Charu track getting speedy and approx in  amonth her track will be in climax
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks Vijayam for a beautiful update!

I am oneway happy that TA didnt go to Bangalore but at the same time there is no use TA coming back either bcos he is going to fight with Tulasi from now on. 😡

But atleast if he is with Tulasi he might fight and slowly get rid of his anger. I have a feeling that now for the sake of TA, Tulasi is going to agree to goto Kalahasthi and do that parigaram.

(Though I dont want that to happen but the director might  show that Tulasi will even come down to that level for the sake of TA)

I dont see any end to this Psychos track. If there is no job then is Keshav going to ask for that 5 lakhs back?

Oooph...Thendral is now all dragging, crying, boring...😔