Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

! Parichay WRITTEN UPDATE 08.Nov.2011'!

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 😊
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the nice update of not so nice epi😊
-Rani thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nemme. Hope story will get better soon.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the updt 🤗

Ek to itne ghatiya epi dete hain upar se precap bhi nahi dete...👎🏼
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

thanks for the nice update of not so nice epi😊

What To say.. i was thinking that this Story have somethng New..But it turns like other Typicall stories of EKTA .. The way Kunal talk with Richa As a Frend...  i hate It 😡😡😡.
And Siddhi WHy u r Quite... Talk him like When u was With ANAND and talk with Kunal.. He will listen u Definatly.. i m not agree with ur this quite Behaviour.
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

siddhi rocks

Sorry yar.. not agree with u this time.. Why she is listning everythng with Kunal and saying nothng.
I want that she talked with him like before when she was with Anand and talk with him confidently.. Also she is not telling him abt the Money which she payed for House Rent.. She have To tell everythng to him.. And When he mentioned abt the Saree color. Now She have to tell him that its Richa Choice..
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neeme

Sorry yar.. not agree with u this time.. Why she is listning everythng with Kunal and saying nothng.
I want that she talked with him like before when she was with Anand and talk with him confidently.. Also she is not telling him abt the Money which she payed for House Rent.. She have To tell everythng to him.. And When he mentioned abt the Saree color. Now She have to tell him that its Richa Choice..

I totally agree with you neeme! I want the old siddhi back...She use to say watever she feels like and she talked infront of kunal not just stand and listened him! I thought she would tellKunal that this saree was richa's choice but no she just stand and continued listening him! 

Thanks for the update! 😳
einnieearchu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.