!!DAYA's B'day Contest||~Bonne fete~|C|Res#67,72 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Essay ? hmm, is that related to a B'day ?

We can have it in independence day or anniversary, right ?

We can write an essay on Daya sir and any theme can be fixed.

Ok...But I want to know how many of you will participate...

Hello,

Shruti put forward an idea that we can have an essay contest during Daya's B'day as a contest item.
I want everyone else to hit like to this post if they are ready to take part in Essay contest related to Daya and They are ready to take part at their best.

If you have any difference in opinion please explore your view here.

Actually essay contest will be a good option for those who aren't good at poems and siggies.
Sure dear...But I want to ensure participation, that's why... Or else One single item will go backward. 
Too many contests are also not good
All competitions are nice...only problem is there are too many and not sure how many each person will be able to partiicipate in. Including myself. Essay can be there, but then...story, poem, essay scene, Vm, siggie...
Chinnu...i think we have to ensure about the participants of all contest becoz if any contest will get very few entries then the fun of the contest will be gone...so i think who participate in any contest inform here...
😆😆😆😆

What I can ensure you is only about the siggy contest, and I am sure about the participation

About Jingle and Poem it will depend on the hard work of hosts, as last time Jiya di and Monika tries their level best and received 25-30 entries.

About story, it depends ...if it is  a holiday time or people are free to write then I am expecting 5-6 entries.

About VM there is only few people who makes it and others can rest !!

About WAS, IMO it is the simplest one and every one is free to post anything..

Now I am Ok with the Essay contest if at least 5 people hits like .