CID

!!DAYA's B'day Contest||~Bonne fete~|C|Res#67,72 - Page 5

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Yup! We need to ensure participation, let's see how many participate in the given categories.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: debasree04

Chinnu...i think we have to ensure about the participants of all contest becoz if any contest will get very few entries then the fun of the contest will be gone...so i think who participate in any contest inform here...

Im worried about VM and Story only.

In case of Story Neeme and me trying our level best, and hope this time it won't disappoint us.

What do you think of VM?

How many people will take part ? or what we can do to get more entries? 

There are many people out side this forum who can make VMs. If you want , we can contact them.

Edit: I don't believe in ensuring participation. Even if you people think so , we have to get response in VMs and Essay (if it ison) only. 

Edited by Chiinnu - 12 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Making vm is a complex job and even story writing, I too am worried about these two. Siggie contest will receive a good response I think.
debasree04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chiinnu

What do you think of VM?
How many people will take part ? or what we can do to get more entries? 
There are many people out side this forum who can make VMs. If you want , we can contact them.
Edit: I don't believe in ensuring participation. Even if you people think so , we have to get response in VMs and Essay (if it ison) only. 

Actually who generally makes VM in this forum max of them are offline now probably they r busy with exams or something else...i m also in doubt whether we can get entry or not...
I know only these people make VMs here Gadhadada, AmanDeep24, Padampriya , Demonstar , Purnima...is there any other???But i dnt know whether they will participate or not...πŸ˜•
I know one person apart from them who can try actually she is learning hope she will do it (i dnt want to reveal her name now)...πŸ˜‰
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well if hosts are supposed to do hard work then I wont be able to do anyπŸ˜† As I no longer come online in the day time and also my exams are approaching

But guys please do participate in the poem contest
Chiinnu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NandiniPS

Well if hosts are supposed to do hard work then I wont be able to do anyπŸ˜† As I no longer come online in the day time and also my exams are approaching

But guys please do participate in the poem contest

πŸ˜†

you are not supposed to say so πŸ˜†

Any way in poem, I am expecting many entries πŸ˜ƒ
debasree04 thumbnail
I sent PMs to 7 persons whom i know making VMs here...two of them cant participate & others didn't reply till now...
God knows kya hoga !!!!
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Wow! Amazing! I'm going to participate in some of the contests for sure.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Good to know that Hosts are working hard to receive entries..

Let me congratulate Monika, Shreya, and neeme for their efforts πŸ‘
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hit 'like' to essay contest !!!
Le me express my view ...

See story writing takes time ... it can't be done when one is preoccupied with some stuff or whatever ... pehle think over the plot,decide what to write ... and somehow one feels like connecting it with Daya's b'day or whatever ... it is time consuming ... I do agree enough time has been given but the no. of people participating will be less. Also if someone is making siggies,writing jingles or poems ... I'm not sure if they would take out time to write a story as well ...

Instead if we have an essay .. that has a fairer chance of getting more entries ... an essay is just what can be said "dil ki baath" ... it can be spontaneous ... rather a spontaneous one's better ... it's neither too long ... or needs planning as compared to a story ... one can feel easier to connect an essay to Daya sir or his b'day than a story ... If I was given an option I would prefer writing an essay than a story !!

It's just my personal opinion ... it's walways good to go with majority ... I'm ok with whatever 😊