Finally they are back..but only for a day I think!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally Bulldog, Ms. Sen, and Princi are back, Principal is quite boring but I am ACTUALLY happy to see Coach Karanveer back!!
Show is actually related to boxing and CV's should focus on it. It was going good but after raghav gets a punch we could't see Sia practicing...Of course,She has a problem that she is the only girl who wants to go to gym but where is coach????
She could speak to him!!... thank god she finally went to gym but all the boys including Raghav made fun of her...and she ran away.. The Date Night is gonna come soon and again we'll get a LOOONG brk! No boxing related story for a long time!!

Even I am waiting for a DN but I hope CV's dont forget that this show is not about love and friendship ONLY!!
We didn't even get some quality scenes! Arsia scenes were quite natural and perfect but we got less, some of Sira scenes didn't get good editing, sometimes we could see some problems regarding dubbing too! { though ideas and acting were good } I want Sira to have quality scenes!!
HOPE WE HAVE GREAT SIRA SCENES ON DN! {some romantic scenes and NO fight please!!!}
I mean some of classroom scenes- thank god we're getting one today but i'm sure we wont get it more... Why don't we have good Arjun Raghav scenes just like what we saw in the beginning when both of them had a tussle with Vish. I wanna see their friendship scenes more and more...

And where is KANIKA???? πŸ˜› lolz, she was entertaining  πŸ˜† Saloni doesn't look like a diva of school without her P.A :P

Edited by mimz - 12 years ago
good post yaara
we saw bulldog after long time
and i also want some raghav arjun
and more and more of arsia scene
<goes to her dreamland>
and yah thanx for using my sig

Ohh I loved your siggie dear.Please make some more of Sira ;)

And yep, hopefully we'll get more on DN! but am too exited for sira..btw love Arjun too :) and I seriously missed buldog! 
res    ..,. yami wil edit soon

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

res..,. yami wil edit soon

kya edit?

nidhi.. LOVEE the last siggy!! and the caption is perfect! (did u make it or find it?)

i was so relieved seeing ms sen and karanveer.. especially karanveer.. i missed him!  and he's right.. stupid date night sab ke sar par char gaya hai!
love the look the two give each other.. makes my suspicion more pakka, that there is something or was something between the two...

a lil off topic but does anyone know what saloni's and vishal's talent is?  other than daddy's money?!
yar... why they dont come much... i mean.. i started watching the show for.. u knw ☺️ bt now see...wese i never found any editing problem πŸ€”