Good Feeback about serials taken as Negative

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Dear All

Please read the comments made by moderator to make some feedback about running serials in Sun TV

Feedbacks to be taken in positive way where as how moderator has taken as Negative please read and comment

Regards

Ganesan

Hi SGaneshan,

After being a member your first post was done 2006 ...just to refresh your memory..I am quoting your first poct below
  SGANESHAN

SGANESHAN

"Posted: May 11 2006 at 2:26pm |
kanavrukkaga serial is boring and the story is not having proper theme and thie serial is being dragged for so many days.If these serials are continued peoples will lose faith and interst in the serials.Sun Tv should not encourage these serials.I request the authorities to close this serial "

so far you have posted once in Thangam section ...a very negative comment

In athippokkal thread...once..here again you bashed ab0out Thangam serial

In thendral two pots: in the first one you are talking about Thirumathi selvam and good about S Kumaran

in the next thendral post you are talking bad abour the same S kumaran...and in general all negative comments...

You have told about Thngam that people only hear the audio as it is their dinner time...this may be tru in Arab contries...but in other places...not all the oveerseas indians have Sun Tv or Vijay TV...so most of these members who live outside India they watch these serials using popular video hosting websites...Just for your info.

Please Ganeshan...there are other readers and fans who enjoy these serial...so please refrain from passing only negative comments...this forum is visited by the actors and the production team too...and all of them take our comments and ctriticism in a good way...but it does mean we have to tell sentences like" close all the serials etc"... whether we all like or dislike these serials will never stop...
Hope you understand the point...and Thanks for being a member in IF and thakns for visitng Tamil forum. I am writing this Pm since I have received many PMs from the members abpout your recent posts.
regards and take care
atina
Channel Mioderator for tamil sections IF