To continue or not??? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hai everyone ... hope its not too late for me to say somthing here .. 😃

To be frank, i personally even though i dont watch this serial, would like to say stop the updating. When Sumi first asked if i could do updates for CM, i agreed though i never watched it as i thought .. urm ðŸ¤”  just watch and update only so wats gona be hard. But i was doing the updates only for 4 monday's   i think and i quit after that It was not painful to type the updates but terrible headpain and painful to actually watch the serial 😕

Many here have suggested a brief updates but the thing is... i think typing out is easy but taking the time to watch it 🥱 is really bad. Besides ive also noticed the weekly tread is always on  updates with few members coming in and saying something. But when a DT bring up the topic whether  to continue or not .. then members are out here asking not to quit. I think if we want to have updates to carry on, i hope everyone here could drop a word or a thought about the particular episode .. it would be something.

I know i dont watch this CM anymore but if this updates are going to continue, i would post comment often. But on my answer to continue or not, i would say NO. I really feel for the DT's who are doing the updates here. Thanking them for the efford for putting up the updates 😊

Hope i didn't offense anyone here.

Thanks Roja - I vote that we do not continue with this crap- it's utter nonsense and is going nowhere - Sun TV has two new serials now Devyani's serial (sorry don't know the name of this one) and Uthiri pookal which looks interesting (I watched a few episodes of this) - Let's close this Chellamme and take up one of these two serials

Originally posted by serials2010

Thanks Roja - I vote that we do not continue with this crap- it's utter nonsense and is going nowhere - Sun TV has two new serials now Devyani's serial (sorry don't know the name of this one) and Uthiri pookal which looks interesting (I watched a few episodes of this) - Let's close this Chellamme and take up one of these two serials

Good idea ... i dun mind Uthiri pookal .. cud chip in for the updates as well. But again it all depends to the DT .. 😳
I agree with your views HO.

When the time comes asking to close this thread, people are coming here to requet not to close, but these are the same people who do not click LIKE button.

Let's go with majority.  I hope Madam Radhikaa is reading everyone's view and take it into account and improve the quality of this serial.