Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update - 9th NOV 2011

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

heth singh made a very good plan to humiliate singh family and anandi

what sharp brains this man has
felt very bad for a in the end ,first time i felt so sorry for her
 she will be traumatised and it will be very difficult for her to move on now
she might go into a severe state of depression
hate cvs why do they give such scenes , mera dimaag hil jaata hain aise scenes dekhkar
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THanks dear

what a draggg!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Heth singh;s plan has backfired because Jagya rescued Anandi and there is gulli's statement 

so since that happened no one canraise a finger on her cause she escaped and was found by Jagya. 

Anywayzz...
the people who talk will talk 

I just hope the singh family can really give it to these a$$ and that shravan gets the worst punishment . Creep
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG in the 2nd ad break between BV... i was so tensed...!!
prev part ended when that man was molesting her.
then in jhalak...
just anandi's crying is shown...
maine socha kahin kuchh galat toh nehin hogaya...OMG...
sukar they didnt show anything like this...after all she is the lead!!

Phew!!
poor girl...she will be in a big trouble after this rescue also...qs deffo gonna arises on sexual harassment in the three days of kidnapping!!...

neha1926 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heth singh plan wont work.anandi has run away
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shravan seemed more than just a paid gunda-quite close to heth singh,heth singh even said "thara harr haq poora hoga"😕,koi illegal beta toh nahi hai yeh ..🤔more backstory to shravan will be revealed next time he turns up..
And what's with  drunk gundaas singing 'aao ji' 🤪and cribbing  "how hard it is for them to find a wife"...Naalayakon😡, tumhe kaun chori degaa.😡..🤪
How dare that creep🤬 touch anandi...😡😡,it was heart wrenching to see  her cry..
but now heth singh's plan wont be that effective as villagers would see her torn blouse and scratches,they will have to accept she was taken forcibly.. ðŸ¤”
Maybe this horrible  experience will  end up teaching anandi the value of power and political might and finally change the direction of her life..🤔.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

OMG in the 2nd ad break between BV... i was so tensed...!!

prev part ended when that man was molesting her.
then in jhalak...
just anandi's crying is shown...
maine socha kahin kuchh galat toh nehin hogaya...OMG...
sukar they didnt show anything like this...after all she is the lead!!

Phew!!
poor girl...she will be in a big trouble after this rescue also...qs deffo gonna arises on sexual harassment in the three days of kidnapping!!...

oye khushi, maine bhi yehi socha thaa😲 i went all OMG OMG😲😲(started thinking totally different storylines🤪😳 )..aur ithna gussa aaya tabb  mujhe ki seriously ultimatum bhi de diya 😵ki iam not watching bv anymore agar vaisa hua .😵...thankfully woh doosre gunde aa gaye..pheww...
yeah, abb khoob bad publicity hogi village mein but later  on i think it could finally make her realize what teacher ji meant "taakatwar bann anandi"..🤔
maybe shravan will turn up someday revealing heth singh was the mastermind behing all this..🤔

andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khusi

Poor A feel really bad for her. She has been facing bad situations since she was a kid and it even continues to-date. The only solace she had was her good nature, ethics and a good family.Today's scene was really sad. Felt so bad seeing her cry a loud. CVs when are you going to stop this trauma? I getting fed up of waiting to see A successful and well settled. Instead of redeeming J make A successful.

Shravan and heth singh should get the worst. This is the first sensible thing that J did by going in search of her. He would hopefully be able to shut many mouths when he gets A back home safely.

CVs pl bring some positivity in A's life. Its getting too sadistic to be entertaining anymore.
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah this is sadistic to show anandi suffer. I cant bear

Please CVs bring joy to anandi even if this involves bringing J back to A. if J is what A's true happiness. Give him to her. We cannot bear A suffering.

I lost hope that CVs show A as a successful person. atleast she should get what rightfully is hers - J
Edited by sadiltl - 12 years ago