Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU- 9th november-Naksh and New Banner

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the for the detailed and awe-striking update Madhavi ben...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ Today, akshi's expression was very heart-breaking.๐Ÿ˜ญ Akshi is such a good bahu, understanding wife as she cares for  her in laws despite the money problems.๐Ÿ‘.First two parts were irritating with these stuffs. The last part was so good and it was worth watching especially when naitik sings and akshi listening to him was so  cute to watch.

Wherever the road of life may lead naksh , they should never let their love for each other die.๐Ÿ‘ They should nurture it, and it will grow stronger and deeper as the years roll past. Naksh need to take the time to reflect on what is truly important in their lives and to attempt to do more kind deeds for others. Changing the world has to be done one step at a time, beginning at home. This is the kind of love that makes naksh life strong, healthy marriages and families. If naksh have this kind of love in their home, nothing can tear it apart.

They all have trials and problems which they  that have to endure, but often the greatest source of help  that naitik has  a supportive wife  akshi one who will put an arm around him and say, "I love you."

When naitik is going through a particularly tough time, nothing is better than to hear him (or her) say, "I am here for you. It is going to be all right." Today's epi has clearly showed the mutual understanding between naksh during tough times.If love is there everything will be there.

Communication should not be missing, i.e., both should spend time for sitting and talking open heartedly during tough times and they should not always spend time in worrying about their problems without communicating with each other. Love goes through stages and these are especially apparent in a marriage. Romance, disillusionment and acceptance are part of the process of love. As romantic love wanes and the reality of life intervene, Little habits that seemed cute to begin with become a source of annoyance and power struggles erupt over finances and decision making.

Naksh should accept hardships as they are and move forward to the next phase of their  life as a family. Family crisis is always a burden on individuals and the family as a whole, but by accepting it has happened, they will be able to move on from it and make a new life for themselves. naksh  who keep a clear view of what matters and live consistently by those values grow stronger over time.

As naksh navigate their success journey they find that the road may not always be smooth and many times their footing becomes unsure. During these times, remain focused on their desired outcome and keep reaching for the stars. The road to working through a marriage crisis is taken one small step at a time.  waiting for next epi...
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waiting for wu as i have missed some parts and thanks in advance๐Ÿ˜Š

kabhi akshara ko bhi naitik ko sulana chahiye,.humesha vahi sulata hai akshara ko...usne jab kaha ki use neend nahi aa rahi hai to akshara kamsekam use letne ko to keh sakti thi lekin vo to apni seva karvane me lagi thi๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by preksha1 - 12 years ago
Madhavi di, dp me arhi??๐Ÿ˜ฒ Naksh ko bhul gayi kya aap??
Kanza04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 the WU ๐Ÿ˜Š
Heres the Yrkkh New Banner

Edited by Naitik04 - 12 years ago
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari1508

Madhavi di, dp me arhi??๐Ÿ˜ฒ Naksh ko bhul gayi kya aap??

nahi  yaar  pahel  pyar   koi  bhulta  hai? but  now  lately  i  dont  see  any  new  good  photo  of  naksh  smiling. so  this  is  my  second  love๐Ÿ˜†and  i  have  to  say  this  i  love  ASR  just  like  naksh.
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhaviben

nahi  yaar  pahel  pyar   koi  bhulta  hai? but  now  lately  i  dont  see  any  new  good  photo  of  naksh  smiling. so  this  is  my  second  love๐Ÿ˜†and  i  have  to  say  this  i  love  ASR  just  like  naksh.

sorry .i dont know whether to write it or not but it seems all naksh fans are slowly becoming arhi fansOuch...i am not reguler but still i have observed few more๐Ÿ˜†
but i love naksh only๐Ÿ˜ƒand not even  seen the show once to know whether their chem is better than our naksh ...lagta hai ab dekhna padega
Madhavi di, thanks for super wonderful update...๐Ÿค—

Aapki DP main Arhi...I'm nt surprised kyunki aapne mujhe bataya tha...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: madhaviben

nahi yaar pahel pyar koi bhulta hai? but now lately i dont see any new good photo of naksh smiling. so this is my second love๐Ÿ˜†and i have to say this i love ASR just like naksh.

di, is second love ko second hi rehne dijiye.. First love me convert na hone dijie..๐Ÿ˜›
Di star plus ka koi bhi show aur pure tv ki koi bhi jodi muze bilkul apeal nai karti..๐Ÿ˜‰ I dnt know why?๐Ÿ˜•
Thanx for the beautiful update di..๐Ÿค—
I liked todays epi.. Bich me in aurato ne pakaya but overall it was good..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I loved the scn where Akshara n asks for sorry, It was so touchy..๐Ÿ˜ญ Shourya ke jokes were as usual pakau..๐Ÿคข But I liked that scn too..๐Ÿ˜† n last scn was like bestest scn n a treat for us.. I totally loved naitiks lori..๐Ÿ˜ณ surili nahi toh kya hua, it was cho cute.. I was laughing throughout๐Ÿ˜† after so many days Naksh were smiling so as we all..๐Ÿ˜ƒ