Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm open to make any siggy's of Vikas Khanna :) I'll use these pics and show u when they are ready =D
lovepia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nidhi doing a wonderful job. What a person he is ,i am thankful to join this thread and to read & write about him with you all wonderful peoples.
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ruky786

I'm open to make any siggy's of Vikas Khanna :) I'll use these pics and show u when they are ready =D

~Thanx dear for making siggies! will be waiting for it eagerly! Thanx once again!
thanks for making this thread.. :)
im inn :) its my pleasure to b in this thread :))

love vikas <3
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
can we have regular comments on Vikas profile plz😃
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Can I become a member? Please

dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: katie_kreuk

My god! I was seriously shocked to find out he was 40!!😲 dude! that guy looks like 20 plus or at max 30 plus! how the hell did all the girls around him resisted him for so long??😳😆

very true
GuardianDevil thumbnail

BBC GOOD FOOD magazine -India edition

Hot on the heels of the BBC Good Food Asia edition comes the India edition. Billed as the UK's best selling Food magazine it is a welcome addition to the present range of food magazines in India.

As a long standing fan of the original, with its beautiful unfussy photographs and an easy to follow  format for recipes I am especially pleased . Several years ago my only access to the magazine was through the good auspices of the British Council .

That august institution has sadly lost its way from the path of popularising British culture through distributing books on art, architecture, fiction, gardening  and science among the information hungry Indian populace. Now it seems to cater only to students of engineering, medicine and information technology, that too  at a hefty price,  and its only intent- to sell an overpriced British higher education  to all comers,  with little responsibility to its buyers in India. But that is another story.

Suffice it to say I am no longer a member of the British Council but slowly began following BBC's Good Food online. Some of my best recipes have come from there.

The Indian edition is published by Bennett Coleman  and Co.( who own Times of India)  They have bought BBC Worldwide . Whether this will reflect in the quality of the eventual publication has to be seen. Many Indian food magazines are very aspirational, reflecting lifestyles of the rich and famous and a handful of "Famous Foodies" and not much in the way of good solid recipes...publishing, in fact , quite questionable ones.

The original GOOD FOOD Magazine always has several tried and tested recipes, and is a dependable guide. The Indian edition promises a section for Vegetarians, the inevitable Eat Out section and more articles relevant to an Indian readership. The Times of India says that seventy percent of the content will be generated here with the rest syndicated from the UK. Does that mean the original magazine? Lets hope so.

Lets also hope it doesn't become just another vehicle for advertising without any regard for content, which is what most magazines seem to be today.

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 12 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora0880

Can I become a member? Please

~Member of what! Sorry i didnt understood!
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Vikas khanna Recently was invited to Mumbai Pooram Festival in Dombivili~