Viren Jeevika VM- Too late to Apologize Pg19 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG Tanyaaa.. thanks so much for telling me!! She posted it on her wall? OK I was crying khushi ki asooo before but now I seriously have crossed the moon! LOL. never thought they would see it!! <3 Ahh.. its made it even more special like them!!
Thank you for your comments   luvmaan4ever and tutface 
Krystleee made this VM I made of her and Karan more special!! She saw this VM on FB in a group she was added in.. And this was her comment when she first saw it.. not knowing it was mine.

Krystle Dsouza loved it ! whoever made this actually has brought sucha big smile to my face wich is just not wiping off !!! srsly loved it ! THANKSSS for sharing !

Then I FB messaged her saying knowing I could bring a smile on her face made me so happy.. and her response! And SHE POSTED the VM on her wall too ...! 

• what a big smile that its actually still on my face  thanks 

This is the VM again for anyone who has not seen.. Its been made more special knowing krystle has seen it and karan.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUcKU8-5OE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by MariFuze - 12 years ago
omg thats great news mariam! :D

what did she message you
Mari what a sweet vm , its really lovely and Krystle commented too, she is so sweet , bless her :)
Originally posted by MariFuze

🥳OMGGG I am seriously IN LALAND right nowww!! KRYSTLE SAW MY KRYRAN friendship special VM and commented on FB as a friend posted on a page krystle was added too!! <3 this was her comment!! OMGGG!!  😍🤪

Krystle Dsouza loved it ! whoever made this actually has brought sucha big smile to my face wich is just not wiping off !!! srsly loved it ! THANKSSS for sharing !

Hmm, Krystle cannot wipe of the smile that was brought to her face after seeing a romantic song VM on her and Karan? Hmmm, I like that 😉 😆
Originally posted by -Yamz-

omg thats great news mariam! :D

what did she message you

She FB messaged me when I said thank you to her and how happy I was to make her smile. And that I love both her and karan... 
She said.. 

what a big smile that its actually still on my face <3  thanks ! :D
Edited by MariFuze - 12 years ago
Priya!! I knowww she is so sweet! 😍

Predator.. Hmmm ;P I I can't believe she loved it that much.  <3 <3 
OMFG thats so awsome 😃 Your VM was incredible so she had ought to like it 😃 Thats great news and all your vms are stunning! 
Awww she is so cute!!! <3 Congratz!! 😃

I had sent her my JM VM a couple of weeks ago and she had replied saying that it brought a tear to her eyes. KD's very down to earth 😳