Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 dude its from rock on not rockstars.. Sorry I have this annoying habit of not letting go of errors🤣 but I can see why you got excited esp since KT mentioned rockstars😆.. This song was playing on my mind ever since I have been seeing their banters.. but there was no one to make it.. so now tht u presented yerself as a talented VM maker with a penchant for KT-KD segments.. how cld I let it go.. totally looking fwd to it.. am quite sure you know which moments to use etc.. hopefully the song helps

starts counting in impatience... but take yer time... can wait to see this beauty- chichora meets achchi bachchi VM🤣
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ROFL sonali! 🤣 Oh gosh Good pointing out.. yes I meant rock on but somehow I typed Rockstars 😛 And your right because I was just making avi's of KT singing the rockstar song. loool!

Well its my pleasureee in making a VM for your request hehe.. I hope you like the VM when its done. <3 :P
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mari.. I so love ur kryran mix. No wonder krystle loved it. can't wait for more.
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey mari😃
OMFGGG you're so lucky mannn krystle commented on your VM 😲 😃 congozz girl<33 i just now watched the VM,and i just LOVED it <3,goshh the way you've started and the song<3 everything looks soo adorable😳 i am in love with this VM and even the son😍   you're really gud at this :$ gr8 job hun :D and yah do keep making more of kryan\virika😳 and sorry if i didnt comented on prev one :$ as i was busy w/ studies but i've watched your every VM🤗
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Thanks so much sarah!! xx

Originally posted by: -Arti4ever-

hey mari😃
OMFGGG you're so lucky mannn krystle commented on your VM 😲 😃 congozz girl<33 i just now watched the VM,and i just LOVED it <3,goshh the way you've started and the song<3 everything looks soo adorable😳 i am in love with this VM and even the son😍   you're really gud at this :$ gr8 job hun :D and yah do keep making more of kryan\virika😳 and sorry if i didnt comented on prev one :$ as i was busy w/ studies but i've watched your every VM🤗

Heyyy!!! 🤗  Yeah I know I was in so much shock!! Shes adorable!! <3  Thanks!! So glad u loved it too!! I am gonna be making another kryran VM and many Virika ones too... coming up! 
Hey np!! I can understand if you were busy..!! xxx  Thanks again!! muah!!
naina-syed thumbnail
when i first saw i lovd it a lot
therefore i watchd it 50 times
now that krystle saw n loves it
i 'll watch it another 50 times...
krystle ka to level hi aur hai...if krystle like sumthing n comments this actually a really big thing...congratsss
it brought a big smile on my face when i watched it but when i came to know that krystle likes it the smile became even bigger...
keep posting vm's on krystle,nia,karan,kushal 's walls
kya pata kab kis ki kismat achchi ho aur yeh log comment kar de...
mariam's creations are the best...
now that u're making vm's including offscreen masti then make a vm of krystle-nia,,nia-kushal as welll
mariam is the best...
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina-syed

when i first saw i lovd it a lot
therefore i watchd it 50 times
now that krystle saw n loves it
i 'll watch it another 50 times...
krystle ka to level hi aur hai...if krystle like sumthing n comments this actually a really big thing...congratsss
it brought a big smile on my face when i watched it but when i came to know that krystle likes it the smile became even bigger...
keep posting vm's on krystle,nia,karan,kushal 's walls
kya pata kab kis ki kismat achchi ho aur yeh log comment kar de...
mariam's creations are the best...
now that u're making vm's including offscreen masti then make a vm of krystle-nia,,nia-kushal as welll
mariam is the best...

Naina you are sooo sweet!! 🤗 Thanks so much!!  I will deffo make more Kryran or even Nia and Krystle ones. or  one with whole cast at some point too. Thanks again for your sweet comment and yeah even I am still in shock krystle loved it. <3 <3 
Deepika26 thumbnail
Mari i saw ur vm on thode Badmash ho tum on Virika and i must say it was Awesome luved it luved it.ur the best in making vms on virika.and i have a song request too on virika. i knoe seeing ur vms i am sure u must have got lots of requests on virika or Kryran.well i am going to put my request here.u can work on it when ever ur free.this song is from vivah movie its a very short bit "samarpan ki bela" i am giving u the YT link for the orginal song😃 Thank u and keep up the gud work.
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Thanks so much Deepika!! 🤗 I am so glad you liked my new mix. Am just gonna update the thread now.  Yes  have sonali's Kryran mix request to do as well --- After I have done her one.. I will do your virika one for sure! 🤗 xx
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
I STILL haven't gotten over this: LOOOL  😍

Anyways here is my new mix on Virika with the new hot scenes from the week as well..    VIREN JEEVIKA: Thode badmash ho tum <3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2ISX3JMpVA[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy and do leave your comments..