Bade Acche Laggte Hai

4th AT of THE Sakshi Tanwar*Hamari Natkhaat Priya* - Page 6

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks Anu for the links & 1st pg. is beautiful! Can you tell me when did Janki enter in KGGK? I want to watch her as Janki...Seen her in Winner13's AVi...awesome expressions! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Saniya, Sakshi entered as Janki 15th November 2006 ðŸ˜ƒ, you can find the vids of her entry on the channel called kahinkahaani the link is on the 1st page
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saniya9919

Thanks Anu for the links & 1st pg. is beautiful! Can you tell me when did Janki enter in KGGK? I want to watch her as Janki...Seen her in Winner13's AVi...awesome expressions! 

see even Saniya is askin for Jhanki videos..and those videos are no where..😭 god she was so so damn good as Jhanki that atttude was a killer..
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what nonsense is going on?! Ram holding that langoor's hand... it was better to get up on ur own dude... n y the hell Priya... y y y is she listening to that Asswhine?? can't she realize change in Ram's behavior?? can't she understand that it might be coz of that good for nothing a**h*** n whts wrong with Ram... he could hv confronted Priya... rather than taunting her like a lil immature kid!!!! n as if these tortures were not enough the gana baja started!!
haadd hogayi yaar... this is going over the top now!!! m loosing my interest to watch it... stop it CVs just stop it!!!
n the precap... wha wah wah!! brilliant! there couldnt hvbeen a better precap!  >:(

sorry about my language guies... my head is bursting out of rage :mad:
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
am so disappointed...haven't watched it but it looks so scary and depressing...busss...thats it...CV's cannot take us for granted...how can they fool the audience for 1 whole month just because audience are crazy to have a glimpse of their fav stars ram n priya...

which was the last cute scene b/w RaYa...I can't even recall the last time we smiled and smiled because of our Fav Jodi
Edited by -SakshisFan- - 12 years ago
Celina_ thumbnail
i am not gonna watch it..thou i knew that nothin is gonna be new tonite..uff aur kitne week yeh torture sehna padega..😡
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
n can u believe it... Priya wanted to do prayaishchit😲 thats y she's going to meet Ashwin... that langoor told her that Shruti has locked up herself ...wht prayaishchit man... wht has she done that she has to do...uuurrggghhh... i don't understand y r the CVs ruining Priya's character?!😡
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Celina_

i am not gonna watch it..thou i knew that nothin is gonna be new tonite..uff aur kitne week yeh torture sehna padega..😡

maat dekho... seriously maat dekho... n precap dekhkar aur gussa ayega!!
Celina_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SakshisFan-

am so disappointed...haven't watched it but it looks so scary and depressing...busss...thats it...CV's cannot take us for granted...how can they fool the audience for 1 whole month just because audience are crazy to have a glimpse of their fav stars ram n priya...

which was the last cute scene b/w RaYa...I can't even recall the last time we smiled and smiled because of our Fav Jodi

totally agree  Divs..just because we want to see our fav doesnt mean to torture us with bullshit ha..😡

mera toh dil hii tut gaya..🥺
Celina_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika163

n can u believe it... Priya wanted to do prayaishchit😲 thats y she's going to meet Ashwin... that langoor told her that Shruti has locked up herself ...wht prayaishchit man... wht has she done that she has to do...uuurrggghhh... i don't understand y r the CVs ruining Priya's character?!😡

prayaishchit for what..has she lost it..😕 serioulsy Priyas charcter was so damn good but since 2 weeks they just ruined it for nothin..