Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anamika163

maat dekho... seriously maat dekho... n precap dekhkar aur gussa ayega!!

dil toh nahi karraha hain dekhne ki magar majboor hoon na Sakshi ke pyaar ke liye..πŸ˜’
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 πŸ˜­
Originally posted by: Celina_

dil toh nahi karraha hain dekhne ki magar majboor hoon na Sakshi ke pyaar ke liye..πŸ˜’

Same here...I don't wanna watch it but am feeling so helpless...
I want to watch Sakshi in green sari and howso ever foolish she has been shown by CV's, 
I want to go out and give her a big hug πŸ€—   πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜’
Celina_ thumbnail

come on guyz letz cheer up..hopfully next week ends this crap..every serial has ups and downs so its okie we have to accept na..kuch aur kar bhi to nahi sakte..

next week is gonna be diwali as Tarana has posted her pic with dadi from the set so i am sure next week is a happy endin..
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my only hope is Shruti now... she has gone out tricking ashwin that her mother is sick... n in the precp Priya gets a text but m not sure it was from Shruti or that creep! but I am so hoping that its Shruti... only she can sort out this matter now!
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No dhamaka !!!! Hum wapas ulloo banay , woh bhi assani se πŸ€£πŸ€£

BTW Sakshi looks drop dead gorgeous in that green saari ..she looks different , But felt like hugging her ...she is so mesmerizing πŸ˜πŸ˜

Precap ? It thought Shruti replied back to Priya ..uss mein likha tha ki mein theek hun .. anyways why bother ..let them take their own time to resolve this matter ...utter foolishness ..why degrade Ram n Priya's character to such an extent ..anyways ...

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SakshisFan-

πŸ˜­

Same here...I don't wanna watch it but am feeling so helpless...
I want to watch Sakshi in green sari and howso ever foolish she has been shown by CV's, 
I want to go out and give her a big hug πŸ€—   πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜’

to make it difficult for u guies... she was looking stunning in that saree😍
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SHWETA--

BTW Sakshi looks drop dead gorgeous in that green saari ..she looks different , But felt like hugging her ...she is so mesmerizing πŸ˜πŸ˜

Precap ? It thought Shruti replied back to Priya ..uss mein likha tha ki mein theek hun .. anyways why bother ..let them take their own time to resolve this matter ...utter foolishness ..why degrade Ram n Priya's character to such an extent ..anyways ...

hum ulloo hi hain πŸ˜† atleast thats wht the CVs think! that is my question... i dont understand y r they degrading RaYa's character?
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
Celina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SHWETA--

toh badi khush horahi hain..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but khush hona toh banta hi hain after hum ulloo ban gaye..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

hum ulloo hi hain πŸ˜† atleast thats wht the CVs think! that is my question... i dont understand y r they degrading RaYa's character?

Wahi meine poocha na ! πŸ˜†
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celina_

toh badi khush horahi hain..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but khush hona toh banta hi hain after hum ulloo ban gaye..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar mujhe sangeet bada accha laga ..khas kar ulaaala song ...they danced really well ..yaar humein ka chihiye khush hone ke liye ...kuch wajah hi jaroorat hi  nahi hai...haan awesome RP and Priya scenes ke baad hum ekdum hyper ho jate hai woh alag baat haiπŸ˜†