WU 9th Nov'11-Ram's suspicion , diwali puja starts

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Lovely Update Maria.. πŸ€—
that's a long write up, how long was the episode?
thx for the lovely update...wonder when will this track finish...getting so sick n tired of it😑
Its gonna be an actual DHAMAAKA guys...tomorrow...
HOGA ASHWIN, SID AUR MAMA KA PARDAFAASH!!! HUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
RAYA ALL THE WAYYY...😳😳😳
😳😳😳Buri nazar waale tera hoga munh kaala!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
btw totally loved the update...u'r too good to be true!!!😊
Many thanks MariaMars for the update 😊 brilliant emoticons too... love what you used for Shipra's dancing...the episode just became more fun for me due to your fantabulous use of emoticonsπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Hoping we see that Ashwin issue starts to clear out as next week we are going to be bombarded by Diwali party at Kapoor Mansion and Bhai Dooj at Sharma's modest house😊  

MariaπŸ‘

THANKS  for the great effort in bringing a very lively update!πŸ‘πŸΌThe colour coded words and emoticons liven up the picture!Seems like the arrow of jealousy has hit home!🀒😑What was the point of this silly joint bank a/c thing?????Doesn't make any sense ...full of holes in the story line.
Loved the brother sister part ...seems funny u have Nuts and Rishabh who love Ram and the other bro -sis duo I shika and Sid the leeches on the other side...
Pregnancy track raising its head again????πŸ˜•LOved the way Ram  gave in to Priya' s demand  of changing his dress...Pippu atta girl  start asserting your wifely rightsπŸ˜ƒ Soon u will have him eating out of your hands!Ihave to stop coz I can go on and on
β­οΈπŸ‘Good job!
I hate this Ashwin track.🀒 I hope this track will be over soon.
thank you for a wonderful update