IPKKND FF - Hunters and Gatherer (note P96)

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello lovely readers on IPKKND forum! Well, it's the FF/SS/OS fever on right now, and unfortunately (fortunately) I have caught it too. So here's something that I thought would be quite different from the other FFs, although I am a fan of a lot of on-going/finished works! I mean they all are based on such fantastic plots with a huge variety of writing styles, they all just blew me away! Anyways, I hope you'd like this Mystery/Humour/Romance genre FF that I'll write, and I hope you'd return the favour by giving constructive criticisms! Yup, I'm a sucker for long reviews! :D haha! But no pressure! Anyways, so here it goes.

IMPORTANT! (below)

Oh wait wait wait... before I begin, the different characters' personality is almost the same as in the show, but I'll be adding a new dimension to the story (which is why the FF would fall into the mystery category). This new dimension is in the form of a new character, a new personality trait and a unique timeline/chronology of events. Yup, I'm a sucker for complicated stories too! haha! Anwyays, I hope you'll enjoy this. So here goes the Prologue! Do let moi know if I should continue or not!

Thank ya! :D

P.S. if you wanna be PMed, please add me as your buddy! 😳

Prologue

Year: 1998

The almost dried up series of puddles splashed as much water as they could as a pair anklet-clad, tired, bruised, and bloodied feet could. These few drops of dirty muddy water, as a result of heavy rain during the day, drenched the beautiful and intricate gold borders on a designer red saree of a woman. She huffed, panted, half-sobbed and half choked on her tears and saliva, as she struggled to survive. To survive. To live to tell the world what she saw minutes ago, in an expensively furnished room with series of bookshelves and a huge teakwood study table with minimal stationary to adorn it. Outside the room, the beautiful music of shahnai could be heard; tinkles of women laughing in a seemingly joyous day filled the halls, the corridors of a home, a palatial home called Sheesh Mahal. But all of that, she was slowly leaving behind her, as she continued to run across the dewy lawn of her home. Suddenly, she sees a shadow move in front of her, and upon looking up, she comes face to face with the one man she was running away from. She saw a smirk creep onto his youthful face, before she gave in to eternal darkness.

Year: 2011

The almost dried up series of puddles splash as much water as they could that a pair of 5 inches stilettos-clad, tired, bruised and bloodied feet could. These few drops of dirty muddy water, as a result of heavy rain during the day, drenched the beautiful and intricate silver borders on a designer red lehnga of a woman. She huffed, panted, half-sobbed and half choked on her tears and saliva, as she struggled to survive. To survive. To live to tell the world what she was being chased down an unkempt lawn for. Inside the building, loud music burst through the walls, making her heart beat as fast as the beat, rhythmically, as if taunting her to try and change it so that her life does not reach the climatic end that the music would eventually reach; a huge number of BMWs, Mercedes and various other luxurious cars bordered the fence area of a hotel, a palatial hotel called Sheesh Mahal. But all of that, she was slowly leaving behind her, as she continued to run across the rough, dried-up and brown lawn of this strage, eerie place. Suddenly, she sees a shadow move in front of her, and upon looking up, she comes face to face with the one man she was running away from. She saw a smirk creep onto his youthful face, before she gave in to eternal darkness.

History is back to haunt the one man who tried everything to avoid what happened in 1998, so that he or his family would not have to undergo what they faced all those years ago. But this time round, times have changed, his situation in life has changes, game plans have become deadlier, opportunities to win on both sides have increased as the threats to each side have increased. But most importantly, he has the chance to save the one he loves, as he could not back in 1998. The one chance he didn't even have last time, has been given to him this time round, as he will fight all his demons once and for all. The Hunter of Life made his life hell back then; but he, as the Gatherer of knowledge, triumphed over him. The Hunter (a newer, deadlier and a more ruthless one) is back, and the Gatherer has to stand equally strong, if not more.

So, let the deadliest of all games, begin. 

Trailer 1 - Based on Prologue

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6tISoNKqOjM[/YOUTUBE]

Chapter Contents:

i. Prologue - what are you looking for? JUST LOOK ABOVE THIS!  

ii. Background Info (IMPORTANT FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING)

iii. Characteristics Revealed (IMPORTANT FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING)

1. Chapter One - INK (Page 8)

2. Chapter Two - AFRAID (Page 13)

3. Chapter Three - IN (Page 18)

4. Chapter Four (Part 1) - INTO (Page 26)

5. Chapter Four (Part 2) - INTO (Page 31)

6. Chapter Five  - THE (Page 34)

7. Chapter Six - FALLING (Page 40)

8. Chapter Seven - INKPOT (Page 48)

9. Chapter 8 - PEN (Page 57)

9.1 NOTE - Aphrodite and Zeus (Intended Relationship for Arhi in this FF) (Page 63)

10. Crossroads 1 (Page 67)

11. Chapter 9 - EMERSON (Page 74)

12. Chapter 10 - MY  (Page 92)

13. Chapter 11

14. Chapter 12

15. Chapter 13

16. Chapter 14

17. Chapter 15

18. Crossroads 2

19. Chapter 16

20. Chapter 17

21. Chapter 18

22. Chapter 19

23. Crossroads 3

24. Chapter 20

25. Epilogue

(Chapter numbers are subject to change, if the author, i.e. ME, wish to do so. But so far, this is the mapping)

PLEASE NOTE:

I OWN ALL THESE WORKS. PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE IT ON INDIA FORUMS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE AND MARK IT AS YOUR OWN. I HATE PLAGIARISM. VERY FRANKLY. AND COMMITTING SUCH AN ACT STRONGLY REFLECTS ON YOUR CHARACTER. If you'd like to take the idea of it, at least ask permission. I will not refuse if you'd just ask me. Thank you for co-operating and discouraging plagiarism. 

Edited by sharneil92 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Wow, this looks really interesting. Tell me about FF fever, I have it myself :) Do continue !
res

edit

Omg!!! Shalu! This is stunning! The description, the imagery, the adjectives used made me crave for more hun!!

Whoa! So suspenseful! I can't wait for more!! Im sorry I didn't get to answer before cuz I am really behind, but this is just fabulous. I would slap you silly if you refused to write more! Go write now!! It is just awesome!!

I really liked the way you described the similar situation in different time periods yet with slight changes according to the centuries you know ? lol

tell me a way to bribe you??!😳😃
Edited by AquaBluez17 - 12 years ago
good concept..interesting..plz continue soon
Cool Write More Please I Want To What Happens. Is Arnav A Killer? Did He Kill Khushi? Please Update Soon And Pm Me As You Compete Each Chapter.

awesome start!!

continue soon and add me to your pm list!!

AHHH soo good!! Update soon! 😊
interesting start...looking forward to reading it...please add me to your pm list 
YYYaaayyy!!!!!!!!!! you are weriting a ff, am so happy!
then the intriguing prologue. Its awesome start, the repeat of events in 1998 and 2011, the hunter and gatherer, brilliant!
thx so much for the pm.