IPKKND FF - Hunters and Gatherer (note P96) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
reserved... exam tomo.. will edit after that! 😳
Really intriguing stuff! And thanks for dedicating it to me. I really didn't know my comment was so interesting. I just typed down whatever came to my mind on the first reading. Yours is a FF which will take a number of rereadings to grasp the essence. 

The author's note set my thinking cap doing an over-time duty. Will be back tomorrow to comment on it. Bye! Bye!
hey dear first of all sorry for late reply wow ur new FF i loved ur concept and Prologue was awesome as usual its always treat to read ur updates eagerly waiting for ur first part and thanks for pm btw informing that i will go on trip for 12 days or so i will not be able to read but do pm me i will read after coming back πŸ˜³Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago
saturday is a lonnnggg time... but i guess ul make the wait worthwhile... best o luck 4 ur exams
Oh wow! This was a really good start. Pleasde continue 😊

Wow... deep... lol! i liked it.. Im sure Ashu will to

~Maddy <3
PS : And for this I give you Sling Back Stilletos!!!! lol!!!
pls update on saturday k
waiting to read your FF

and Pls PM me when you update :-)
I am not kidding when i say you are Awesome! 😎
⭐️
This is such an exciting read Shalu! lyk really exciting..! Spine-chilling intro, and when u say 'The Games Just Got Deadlier!' Mahn u r so right! coz u repeat it every time revealing an altogether new dimension to the story, which makes me awe in anticipation for more!

The Prologue in 1998 and 2011, at a glance are the same But they are SO different! Truly need to keep a keen eye! Lovely work hun, even the text colour reflects a deeper meaning, something i missed and realized only when u mentioned.

Your write-up shows the deep thought you have given to this FF, so Go ahead and give it your best hun! Am sure you are gonna rock it! :D And m so IN for this roller coaster ride But i will keep my guesses to myself Lol not so confident, but for sure i won't be able to stop thinking about this now πŸ˜† Thanks! It's a very promising read, and i can't wait for the update! :D

Lots of Love
Zee πŸ€—
Replies:

@pgm7, srahs, cindrella255, mandira1, ipkkndank: thank you once again for you lovely reviews!  dil KHUSHI se jhoom utha! ab bas, intezaar hai to ASR ka! WAH WAH WAH! 

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Awesome start..I feel like going 'Bhooot'

BHOOOT! hahahahahaha!!!  NICE.ONE! 

Originally posted by lyraa

saturday is a lonnnggg time... but i guess ul make the wait worthwhile... best o luck 4 ur exams

lyraaa! i know! but i have to mug a bit! saturday night, i shall update! pakka wala promise to you! and i just read your FF! superb update dearie! 

Originally posted by mary78613

Oh wow! This was a really good start. Pleasde continue πŸ˜Š

super maryyy!!! omg. you think so? thanks! btw, i have a business proposal for you. what say? PM me to let me know! 

Originally posted by london_doll

Wow... deep... lol! i liked it.. Im sure Ashu will to

~Maddy <3
PS : And for this I give you Sling Back Stilletos!!!! lol!!!

mady! thx for the sling BACK stills! i read it as black! LOOOL!  but thanks yea! 

Originally posted by aashizin

hey dear first of all sorry for late reply wow ur new FF i loved ur concept and Prologue was awesome as usual its always treat to read ur updates eagerly waiting for ur first part and thanks for pm btw informing that i will go on trip for 12 days or so i will not be able to read but do pm me i will read after coming back πŸ˜³

awww! TUSSI JAA RAHE HO!? TUSSI NA JAO! 
nahhh... have a great time relaxing! but when you come back, YOU'LL HAVE GIVE ME A VERYYY LOONGGG UPDATE!!!! or else i wont shower you with my love.. 

Originally posted by shailusri1983

Really intriguing stuff! And thanks for dedicating it to me. I really didn't know my comment was so interesting. I just typed down whatever came to my mind on the first reading. Yours is a FF which will take a number of rereadings to grasp the essence. 

The author's note set my thinking cap doing an over-time duty. Will be back tomorrow to comment on it. Bye! Bye!

well it was! i was sooo excited to see such a LONGGG review! anyways, actually, even i'm quite excited to see how the story unfolds. i'm quite proud of it... hehehe...

and haha! i'm glad, it's created the desired impact on you! people really shouldn't have things the easy way! it's a lot more rewarding when we figure things out for ourselves!   anyways, have fun unfolding the mystery! 

Originally posted by TheWandmaker

I am not kidding when i say you are Awesome! πŸ˜Ž
⭐️
This is such an exciting read Shalu! lyk really exciting..! Spine-chilling intro, and when u say 'The Games Just Got Deadlier!' Mahn u r so right! coz u repeat it every time revealing an altogether new dimension to the story, which makes me awe in anticipation for more!

The Prologue in 1998 and 2011, at a glance are the same But they are SO different! Truly need to keep a keen eye! Lovely work hun, even the text colour reflects a deeper meaning, something i missed and realized only when u mentioned.

Your write-up shows the deep thought you have given to this FF, so Go ahead and give it your best hun! Am sure you are gonna rock it! :D And m so IN for this roller coaster ride But i will keep my guesses to myself Lol not so confident, but for sure i won't be able to stop thinking about this now πŸ˜† Thanks! It's a very promising read, and i can't wait for the update! :D

Lots of Love
Zee πŸ€—

Zara babyyy!! your's i saved for the last, cos it was the longest review!!!  hahaha! anyways, thanks for the awesome review! even i felt the chills when i was typing out the bold words. i mean, i was getting the chills down my spine, and no it's cos of the fever i have! the new dimension, has not even been introduced yet! the new dimension will BLOW your mind away! that i assure you! and i'll inform you guys when the new dimension would be introduced!  yes, the idea for this FF stuck with me for about a month or so, and it wasn't until last week, that 40 % of the plot was properly thought out. although, a lot of it is still left, but i know when it'll end. zara, you HAVE to tell me about ur guesses, PLEASE!!! see, if you're wrong, i wont tell you, but if you're right, i'll let you know! so dont keep your thoughts to yourself! for all you know, you might solve the mystery before others. and also this story, will be very reader friendly, as you guys would ACTUALLY would get to reveal the mystery with me. i just know the end result, but like i said, the path to ultimate destination is unknown to me. haha! anyways, LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU!!! 

love, 
shalu
@Shalu: OMG those emoticons you have used are Supercute! *-*
You have fever? and you have exams! Girl u gotta rest, what are you doing here grinning like an idiot at the reviews! :P

I know I know! this is what you give away at the intro, i can't possibly imagine what's cooked up in that evil mind of yours! πŸ˜† 

Okay so i will share my theories.

In 1998 you clearly mention the girl has seen something in that expensively furnished room and is running away from her Home! While in 2011 she is being chased down and is running away from the hotel.

Also- happy the two scenarios may be, but there is a lack of emotional element in the second, which u elaborate in the author's note.
There is also a generations gap, But both the times it is a youthful face of a man and a pretty girl clad in red..But this is a second chance, you sure didn't mention supernatural genre, so i am pretty confused, as it's His story and his second chance. How come the age difference hasn't shown, they don't age? or they aren't the same people, but again its his second chance *confused* It's another mystery! 

Another assumption is that although the tag Hunter may suit Arnav He actually is the gatherer and Khushi is the Deer- a victim who by chance witnessed the Hunter's Kill (?)

Now Hunter and Killer used to work together, Hunter used to kill, Gatherer used to collect whatever was left. So when they work against each other, will the Gatherer trail behind to stop the hunter (?) and Definitely the Hunter is much more powerful than the gatherer But this time fate is with him, and the gatherer may win.

The term used here, Deadliest is perfect! 

Clue number two makes me go jittery! Hunters, that's plural! No fair πŸ˜† They are ruthless, deadlier, newer. OMG!

So my take on the scenario, did the girl step upon something she shouldn't have, A Hunter's kill, and the Gatherer who was on trail has seen her, followed/chased her.

Shalu this is damn interesting! πŸ˜Ž 
*rubs her hand together in anticipation* Can't wait for Saturday! xD

Love u loads
Zee πŸ€—