IPKKND FF - Hunters and Gatherer (note P96) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Replies:

@sarach, naddiya26, Artemis678: thank you for being the sweetest readers! you guys got me all teary-eyed! you shouldn't do that to someone who's brain is already 80% affected by the stupid fever! now i'm crying! but you guys are such sweethearts! 

Originally posted by Arhi-Sarun

wow, what a description...you just pulled me in further...I can tell, you've given this a lot of thought...really looking forward to reading it...can't wait for Saturday

"a lot of thought" is probably an understatement. hahaha! 
i spent 2 hours to come up with the perfect analogy for a title! to come up with 40% of the plot, it took me a month. well, i'm cynical to a fault at times, esp. when i do things i like to do. hahaha! i'm like an extreme case of perfectionism, but people get annoyed sometimes. they think i overdo it.  haha! so you see how i suffer! 

Originally posted by anita_21492

i loved the prolouge...and this description is making ne even more impatient than the prolouge made me...i can't wait til saturday!!!! this ff sounds amazing

awww... YOU SWEETHEART! 

*DING* (a moment of epiphany) 

I LOVE YOU ANITA! 

Originally posted by shybabe

you r great writer hon..πŸ‘...if you have put so much effort in your prologueπŸ˜ƒ...i can't even imagine how beautiful the story is going to be...😳.

awww shy! thank you! i sincerely hope my FF meets your expectations! 

P.S. I LOVE UR FF! BIG BIG BIGGG FAN! 

Originally posted by arnavforever

OMG no words to describe such an inquisitive perfection!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I just love it. I am so engrossed in it, that i forgot writing another part to my ff!
I love it! Its awesome how u r so perfect in decribing so much details.
U remind me of my AP english teacher, and the class.πŸ˜›
R u an english major?😳
U know all perfect tools for a perfect piece of writing.πŸ‘
U R AWESOME.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It felt like i am reading a masterpiece by some one famous.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!⭐️
Please Please update ASAP.πŸ˜›
I love it!πŸ˜ƒ

hiii! omg you're such a sweetheart! may i know your name please? 
btw, i'm quite critical of my work. HAHAHAH! almost to a fault. i annoys a lot of people though! 
YOU WRITE AN FF? which one?? i'm so sorry... there are SOOO many FFs i'm following, that i forgot who writes what! but i'll remember the name of ur FF! btw my i know your name please? oh. wait. i already asked that! HAHAHA! 
english major?! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING I HEARD TODAY!! i'm just a 1st year student doing fashion marketing!!! HAHAHAH!! the closest i've been to excelling in english is when i got my A in Eng for GCE's... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! 
it's not quite a masterpiece, no matter how hard i'll try! hahaha! and i shall update tomorrow! 

Originally posted by _mahi_

Okey😲.. your pre-prologue has, however, sent shivers down my spineπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
I am very much excited dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
BUTπŸ˜‰
one thing for sure, i am not going to read any of your updates at night timeπŸ˜†
that would for sure give me a sleepless nightπŸ˜†
but that doesnt mean that i wont read themπŸ˜ƒ
I seriously love the new story line😳😳😳
I am excited as to I would get to witness an extraordinary sagaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
thanks a lotπŸ˜ƒ.. good luck with the first chapterπŸ‘πŸΌ

mahiii (geet style!) hehehe... and i for sure, will not NOT update at nights... the thing is, the story itself was so scary for me to even think about, i made sure i'll add ample humour and romance to balance out the scary (not ghory) but very paranormal activity type scenes! 
i'm glad i've got you excited about this! i really want readers to sincerely enjoy this, because come on, this is our haven outside the real world, aint it? might as well love every moment we spend here! 

Originally posted by AquaBluez17

Omg!!! Shalu! This is stunning! The description, the imagery, the adjectives used made me crave for more hun!!

Whoa! So suspenseful! I can't wait for more!! Im sorry I didn't get to answer before cuz I am really behind, but this is just fabulous. I would slap you silly if you refused to write more! Go write now!! It is just awesome!!

I really liked the way you described the similar situation in different time periods yet with slight changes according to the centuries you know ? lol

tell me a way to bribe you??!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

mya! love, i'm so glad you approve of it! means a lot to meee! LOVE YOU MYAAA!
and yes, i wouldn't dare to annoy you! I SHALL DEFINITELY UPDATE! this is my promise to you! 
and mya, CENTURY? it's only a 10 year difference!!! HAHAHAH1! so it's like a decade... but it could be century since one of 20th century, and the other is 21st century! YOU'RE SO SMART!!! πŸ˜ƒ did i mention that I LOVE YOU! 
Shalu, I'm back. Read your prologue and author's note again. I was stuck by one aspect which did not strike me in my earlier reply. Generally, fear is more predominant and powerful when you can't exactly describe it. If you know what is exactly affecting you, you can take steps to prevent and overcome it. 

Both the women in both the eras saw something which blew away their senses. But they had that knowledge which told them what and whom to avoid, even though they were unsuccessful as they were overpowered by the superior strength of the Hunters. 

People (The Hunters and Gatherer) who worked together originally in the prehistoric past are pitted against each other in the modern period suggesting a degradation in moral values and relationships. It also suggests that both the Hunters and the Gatherer belong to the same blood line. That is, they are relatives.

The Hunters in both the cases wanted to conceal their real identity of being Hunters. Both of them were putting up a facade or false mask before the rest of the world.   

Even if we take the jungle example into consideration we can say, that the deer is always the first to smell the hunter but is killed before it can escape. The Gatherer comes into play only much later as he just has to pick up the trail of clues left behind by the Hunter and gather the meat. 

Why should the Gatherer have that chance the second time round which he did not have the first time? It could be because of the recurring patterns which occur before the crime is actually committed. The last time it happened, the Gatherer was unprepared but this time round his sixth sense and intuition will remind him of how it's a replay of the past.

Another thought which came to me, was that of legacy or passing on certain traits genetically. The first Hunter and second Hunter are related to each other somehow. That's why the second Hunter comes to the same place (Sheesh Mahal) to avenge or perform some unfinished deed. 

Since the Hunter in both the cases is described as being young, he cannot be the same. There is a definite time gap between 1988 and 2011. Which means, it's a second generation Hunter.  

The setting for these terrible events is the Sheesh Mahal which appears to be very tall and imposing but is so hollow inside that it can be shattered by a small piece of stone just like glass or "sheesha".

For some strange reason when you were stressing on the plural of the Hunters I was reminded of H.G. Wells Dr. Jekeyl and Mr. Hyde. In this novel, people regarded Dr. Jekeyl and Mr. Hyde as two different people while in reality they werre one. Does your plural of Hunters refer to one single person with two different faces? Just a thought! Completely contradictory to my earlier arguments about the genetic factor and age factor.   

*blink blink blink* 

AWESOME! FREAKIN' AWESOME! I mean, that's like all the great words in the dictionary, that was outstanding, fantastic, ridiculously good, gleefully brilliant, thought provokingly superb,. and basically, stuck in my brain! Really, I mean, honestly, I have been thinking of nothing else, ever since I read this!

And well, I think Arnav is the gatherer, right? And maybe the first time it was his mother, and now his Khushi?I know, its probably stupid and really obvious, but then if my brain worked like yours, then I would be writing best-sellers and earning millions, which you should by the way!

And just a slight threat, the next update better be longer, or else...πŸ˜‰

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

great ff  superbbb pls pm me when u update next part
Hmm Nice! Lovely work, Eventhough it's Short in form, it has a Lot to dwell upon.

In the very beginning we sense pain, and Arnav's helplessness at his inability to act, he feels tied down. Dwelling in the happenings of the dreadful past and the possible event that would take place again and he would be able to do absolutely nothing to stop it. The mere knowledge that It's going to happen is eating him.

Yesterday was the day when he recognized the archetype. THE ARCHETYPE.
After 5 hours of dwelling he realizes the similar pattern of events. Comes to full realization as to what's happening around him.
And it wasn't as if he had sought after it, like the last time. 
Last time he sought after it, I assume not being completely aware of the circumstances and the result. And this time It comes to him as a hindrance. As he knows and is familiar with the deadly game And with it comes the bitter memory of his Loss. Who is She ? Me curious.

Like the way you get Pen, Ink and Inking into the picture to explain the scenario. A Masterpiece!
The second thing that badgering him was the day's events that took place. The only INKLING to his other problem.
The day's event has given him one single clue, hmm I have a feeling that the Link can solve the problem and Seal the deal.
His opponent was too cunning.
The Hunter i suppose

Also I noticed many changes in Arnav.
God knows how you were released earlier.
Now does he believe in God :O

The Call, I wonder whose it from, he definitely knows about the hunter and gatherer story. Here it seemed like they were talking about business as well as the game..But Re-union? So is that the day's event?

Do you more crisp notes?"

*Paisa mera shauk nahin, pesha hai.*

"I can manage."

Referring to the loss he and his company suffered. And his reply I can manage is pretty shocking. Acceptance of the loss.

"Well, after tonight, I expect better results. Looks like you're losing your edge with age, Mr Mallik."
Particularly after tonight, and this night there is One Event which is going to take place, is it a reference to that?

"Sir, I know the lines of our conversation are secure, but the name's Raizada. HEAD AGENT RAIZADA."

Wow! One thing that would never change, He refuses to be called by his dad's name Malik. It's Raizada and it will be so. Mr Mallik refers to a possible connection of bloodline, he is destined to be the gatherer and so these people call him Mr Mallik

Interesting, Great work! But i didn't think it was chachaji πŸ˜† You described Arnav through and through in your chapter. From the very first line it was clear to me it's Him πŸ˜³

Eagerly awaiting the next chap, Thanks for the PM :)

Lots of Love
Zee πŸ€—
Edited by TheWandmaker - 12 years ago
Ashiqui here! I was gonna like throw smelly gym shoes at you for being on team maddy but i guess this update was so good i had to forgive you! lol i still wuv you!!
Now for the ceremony:
I present to you: Gucci's Tom Ford Brown Platform Boots!
let me know if they fit! I got you a size 7! lol!
Edited by london_doll - 12 years ago
absolutely wonderful darling. thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸΌGreat update! πŸ€— And time se pehle! Wow, punctuality? πŸ‘

So, as everyone knows, I am sadly KNOWN to get side tracked, so I will try to keep this short and on track! What I liked most about this update is the way you interlinked the flashback, present and thoughts, that made it seem much more like real life! 

Arnav, bechaara Arnav, har OS, FF ya episode mein, uska kaam generally suffer karne ka hi hota hain! I swear, kabhi kabaar mein Arnav ke dil ko Saas-Bahu drama's ke pareshaan bahu ke dukh bhare espression deteve sochti hoon, πŸ˜­ aur aise aise dialog bolte hua, jaise, "Har character ka kartavya hota ahin, ki weh apni audience ke dil mein bas jaye, par audience ke dil mein basne ke liye aise zurm sehne padhte hain, yeh toh bataaya hi nahi!" πŸ˜†

Oops, I guess mein apne side track-panti koh control nahi kar payi! ANyways, great update, aur ab mein puri raat soh nahi paongi, iske matlab dhoondhte dhoondhte, toh congratulations, you have been successful in your efforts!

P.S love the MI line, ab Arnav ko ek useless but end moment pe bahut useful sidekick dedo aur tumhaari picture ki script taiyyaar! Hero bhi decided hain! πŸ˜†
Thanks for the PM
yes you were right about confusing your reader...
But still I loved it
Pls continue & update soon...