IPKKND FF - Hunters and Gatherer (note P96) - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Sorta confused but...I liked it!!! Continue soon! :)
@meenaluma: sure will do! thank you liking the FF! πŸ˜ƒ

@Zara, and Ashu: PMed you the replies! πŸ˜³

@Ayesha, shybabe: THANK YOU!!! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by SiRul

Sharneil it was to shortt

haha! it was a 1000 words! and i DID update a day earlier! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by storybooksgd

πŸ‘πŸΌGreat update! πŸ€— And time se pehle! Wow, punctuality? πŸ‘

kind of. but the main reason's that the next update's gonna be longgg! A LOT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! πŸ˜‰

So, as everyone knows, I am sadly KNOWN to get side tracked, so I will try to keep this short and on track! What I liked most about this update is the way you interlinked the flashback, present and thoughts, that made it seem much more like real life! 

Arnav, bechaara Arnav, har OS, FF ya episode mein, uska kaam generally suffer karne ka hi hota hain! I swear, kabhi kabaar mein Arnav ke dil ko Saas-Bahu drama's ke pareshaan bahu ke dukh bhare espression deteve sochti hoon, πŸ˜­ aur aise aise dialog bolte hua, jaise, "Har character ka kartavya hota ahin, ki weh apni audience ke dil mein bas jaye, par audience ke dil mein basne ke liye aise zurm sehne padhte hain, yeh toh bataaya hi nahi!" πŸ˜†

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! πŸ€£

Oops, I guess mein apne side track-panti koh control nahi kar payi! ANyways, great update, aur ab mein puri raat soh nahi paongi, iske matlab dhoondhte dhoondhte, toh congratulations, you have been successful in your efforts!

πŸ˜‰ aww! i still love you! but no worries, you'll love the next update, cos you'll find out a lot more! πŸ˜†

P.S love the MI line, ab Arnav ko ek useless but end moment pe bahut useful sidekick dedo aur tumhaari picture ki script taiyyaar! Hero bhi decided hain! πŸ˜†

nope. no side kicks in my FF. this is a ONE MAN SHOW!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by MsCeylon

Thanks for the PM
yes you were right about confusing your reader...
But still I loved it
Pls continue & update soon...

Originally posted by bookadict303

Sorta confused but...I liked it!!! Continue soon! :)

@MsCeylon and bookadict303: I'LL PM you something to soothe your nerves! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sharneil92

πŸ‘πŸΌGreat update! πŸ€— And time se pehle! Wow, punctuality? πŸ‘

kind of. but the main reason's that the next update's gonna be longgg! A LOT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! πŸ˜‰

So, as everyone knows, I am sadly KNOWN to get side tracked, so I will try to keep this short and on track! What I liked most about this update is the way you interlinked the flashback, present and thoughts, that made it seem much more like real life! 

Arnav, bechaara Arnav, har OS, FF ya episode mein, uska kaam generally suffer karne ka hi hota hain! I swear, kabhi kabaar mein Arnav ke dil ko Saas-Bahu drama's ke pareshaan bahu ke dukh bhare espression deteve sochti hoon, πŸ˜­ aur aise aise dialog bolte hua, jaise, "Har character ka kartavya hota ahin, ki weh apni audience ke dil mein bas jaye, par audience ke dil mein basne ke liye aise zurm sehne padhte hain, yeh toh bataaya hi nahi!" πŸ˜†

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! πŸ€£

Oops, I guess mein apne side track-panti koh control nahi kar payi! ANyways, great update, aur ab mein puri raat soh nahi paongi, iske matlab dhoondhte dhoondhte, toh congratulations, you have been successful in your efforts!

πŸ˜‰ aww! i still love you! but no worries, you'll love the next update, cos you'll find out a lot more! πŸ˜†

P.S love the MI line, ab Arnav ko ek useless but end moment pe bahut useful sidekick dedo aur tumhaari picture ki script taiyyaar! Hero bhi decided hain! πŸ˜†

nope. no side kicks in my FF. this is a ONE MAN SHOW!πŸ˜‰

Well then you better start on it! Before I organize an angry mob complete wit pitchforks and burning torches to track you down!πŸ˜†

And wait, no side-kick matlab no Akaash? Haaaw!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by storybooksgd - 12 years ago
wow... ASR - James Bond... this should be fun... ;-)

Well then you better start on it! Before I organize an angry mob complete wit pitchforks and burning torches to track you down!πŸ˜†

And wait, no side-kick matlab no Akaash? Haaaw!πŸ˜ƒ

oyeee! guncha baby! give me a breather! anyways, next update's ALSO gonna be depressing! πŸ˜† i need to collect and store some energy cos it's gonna be equally emotionally draining! 

akaash. hmmm. honestly, i forgot about him. πŸ˜† anyways, before the prologue, i was only done with 40% of the plot. let's see what i can do. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by savvz

wow... ASR - James Bond... this should be fun... ;-)

not JUST fun! sexy, hot drool-worthy fun! πŸ˜†
Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago

oyeee! guncha baby! give me a breather! anyways, next update's ALSO gonna be depressing! πŸ˜† i need to collect and store some energy cos it's gonna be equally emotionally draining! 

akaash. hmmm. honestly, i forgot about him. πŸ˜† anyways, before the prologue, i was only done with 40% of the plot. let's see what i can do. πŸ˜³

Fine! I grudgingly allot you all the time that you want to complete the next chapter, but that's only because you posted the first chapter before time! So mind you huh! *wags a finger at the screen* πŸ˜ƒ
Hah! I  knew it! Well I didn't, but since I pointed it out, I am going to pretend I did!πŸ˜‰
This is some really great stuff! Can't wait for Khushi to be introduced! 😊

Fine! I grudgingly allot you all the time that you want to complete the next chapter, but that's only because you posted the first chapter before time! So mind you huh! *wags a finger at the screen* πŸ˜ƒ
Hah! I  knew it! Well I didn't, but since I pointed it out, I am going to pretend I did!πŸ˜‰

YES BOSS. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
well, now i'm having some REALLY EVIL AND INTERESTING IDEAS... hmmm...😈

YES BOSS. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
well, now i'm having some REALLY EVIL AND INTERESTING IDEAS... hmmm...😈

What the-?!😲

Pehle tum breathers maangti ho, phir aisi cheezein post karti ho! toh hummm kya karein? *hums the song for a few minutes* 

What the-?!😲

Pehle tum breathers maangti ho, phir aisi cheezein post karti ho! toh hummm kya karein? *hums the song for a few minutes* 

hehehehe! i'm quite evil.. but see, i'm evil for good reasons! 

so i'm an angelll!!! πŸ˜†