Balika Vadhu

Where r u AnSh Fans????

Shivika_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Your most ANTICIPATED & DARLING hero (Shravan) is no more a PERFET MATCH for our very own ANANDI!!!!... LOLZ! I inspected that you all were going through several decisions on Anandi n sharvan's relationship...๐Ÿ˜† but I KNEW that this MAN is a MOHRA of HETH SINGH...

I mean  plz dnt mind but I find JaAn  a PERFECT couple 4 each other... whether jagya has given her immense pain n humilation till date... That Toh I agree yaaar... but that CHARISMATIC PERSONALITY โ˜บ๏ธ of JAGYA is perfectly matched with Adorable ANANDI... Despite their separation... I still hope for ANANDI & Jagya reunion ๐Ÿ˜ณ

They still love each other... PLZ! don't take it in a humorous sense...๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankitaace thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya totally agree with u...no offence bt.jagya acting is very gud and anandi and jagya compliment each other...
Shivika_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankitaace

ya totally agree with u...no offence bt.jagya acting is very gud and anandi and jagya compliment each other...

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜›
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we all hiding our faces. I am specially.

I really wanted this to work out : (

I do not want JaAN reunion for many many reasons regardless of how good they look together
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think anyone  here ...is ansh fan!! or thought that S is a perfect match for anandi...we all got bore of this useless AJG triangle..so thought it would be like a freash air!!

and we all suspected the grey shade of shravan too...that was not a shock to me or us!!
i never disagree to the fact that shasha looked very good together...but only good looks dont work for me...the depth of character and relationship is very imporatant...which is lacking severely in JA...!!

jag's character is destroyed so much that i cant see JA together anymore...!!
and choti...๐Ÿ˜†u love JaAn ...u r free to do so...
enjoy their jodi...๐Ÿ˜†
i will keep shouting at cvs though!๐Ÿ˜‰...
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
It was expected wasn't it? You could get hint like when the murti from haveli went missing and Anandi went to her student house to enquire where did her mother got the chunari from you could see the women was lying. Shravan in the same place where the chunari was found. There was too much of co incidence.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sigh!!!

we would wish right...

oh well

sree.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

J took A for granted and caused her pain with his irresponsible and unforgivable acts but I guess somewhere in the back of his mind, he always loved her๐Ÿค”  It would be interesting to watch his reactions so see A in some much pain, one cannot see their loved loves being traumatised๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have a feeling that this current track in all likelihood might bring back J and A  togather though it makes no sense, J himself caused so much pain to A and is in a way responsible for her current state ๐Ÿฅบ
anshansh thumbnail
jagya is a stupid creature who once got some sense after he satisfied his lust and now will love anandi  and in future he can come back to her  and jagya anandi union is what all expect now  gauri should now be punished as  she is equal offender with jagay and her selfish parents who throw their daughter  ๐Ÿ˜กall these culprits in mumbai should be punished no sympathy for gauri