Is Eijaz Khan back on TV for good?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Is Eijaz Khan back on TV for good?
Handsome actor Eijaz Khan is back on television after a hiatus. The Tanu Weds Manu actor recently shot for a special episode of Sony's hit drama Adaalat starring Ronit Roy. We caught up with Eijaz to find out about his future plans, Bollywood and more…
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Why did you opt for a cameo in Aadalat?
Sony approached me earlier for the show. But that time, I was busy shooting for Tanu Weds Manu, so I couldn't do it. This time, the character was interesting and I had free time so I decided to do it.

Full interview @

When he was on Tv he done nothing good and now he claiming to do good, Great re! Such actors have been disappeared ages ago. I wish you could get plenty of new shows !
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

When his show ended?

As i remember that he had enacted in two shows in one he was side actor and  in another show he was protagonist . names of his two shows are Kavyanjali an Kahin to hoga!
I last time seen him in a horror show..Sssh phir koi hai..
Me too... His he coming for anniversary spl epi ?😊 Edited by darknite - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Assassinator

I last time seen him in a horror show..Sssh phir koi hai..
yes his last show was ssshhh phir koi hai..
and production house is also same
It was so good to see Eijaz after a long time! He looks great and acting is superb too! πŸ˜³πŸ‘
He was the villainish hero in Koi Dil Mein hai and side roles in Kesar and Kusum ...as well as lead roles in Kavyanjali and Kya Hoga Nimmo ka...πŸ˜ƒ...also male version of Bhaskar Bharti..
Edited by pallavi25 - 12 years ago