Humse Hai Life

Coming episodes of HHL-(MOS)

chaithusnowdoll thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
    This story is after the episodes what u hav seen in TV till now

🥱 Till now Raghav was pranking Sia, but now Arjun teaches Sia to prank Raghav. Raghav starts to  think that why is he quiet even if Sia is playing pranks with him. He loves it a lot. But all his frnds asks him why he is quiet & what has happened to him. So he acts lik hating her and for som days they both will be happy teasing each other, setting som fun traps and Raghav wanted Sia to be happy atleast by teasing him. Now Sia also cant be vitout teasing him even a single day. One day When Sia & Pooja talking abt love & Raghav hears it. Pooja asks Sia,"do u luv Raghav". Sia tells that Raghav hates her lot & he dont hav time to plan to fool her, then how can he luv her. Raghav hearing that all feels so sad that he likes her lot but she dint understand it. Then he starts to send her a card daily vitout name. At first Sia ignores it but later she starts liking it. Then she starts waiting for the card. then she start loving the person who sends cards. One day to teas Raghav, she puts oil in the floor & shout for help to make him fall. Then when he comes running fall down & get hurt & blood flowing. Seeing that Sia cries. Then when all ask Raghav wat happened, he just tel them that he slipped in steps. Then at the night, first time Sia goes to boys hostel to see Raghav is fine. Then she tell him sorry & thank him for not telling others abt the incident. Then slowly they both bcom frnds but still fight for silly things. Then they both rag others together. Arjun feels so happy for them. Raghav makes even Vadda & Nikka as her frnds. Saloni gets jealous of Sia & hates her. It goes on for som days. They go for col trips etc. Sia & Raghav becomes very close as frnds and love each other but never express it. One day when her coach see them speaking close, he warn Sia to avoid Raghav bcoz if they are frnds she could not fight with him & She wont bcom a boxer anymore.She understands and change her mind & start avoiding Raghav. But he feels very sad vitout talking to Sia. At the time Saloni gets to know abt Raghav's luv to Sia & asks him. But at first he tell no & also ask Saloni that why is she roaming vit Vishal. But finally he tell her that he dont love Sia, he always fights vit Sia & cant be vitout fighting, speaking or even seeing her one day also. And asks Saloni that is it love. Then he realizes himself that he love Sia so much & tell to Saloni that he is in love vit Sia. Then Saloni fight vit him and challenge that she'll tak revenge & not let him happy ever.
Then after som days Saloni proposes Vishal who is going to be a star in few days. But he rejects her. Then she realizes that luv doesn't com vit richness & beauty. But she still thinks the reason for all is Sia & try to irritate her, trouble her. But always Raghav saves Sia. Then one day when Sia coincidentally falls on Raghav, Saloni takes pics & put it on the notice board & writes in it Sia took Raghav from Saloni by cheating and tell all her frnds that Sia's character is bad.And Saloni tells Sia that Raghav did it. But seeing that photo suddenly when her coach come to see Sia in her hostel, he see her dad photo who was the coach for Karanveer and tells Sia his story that he couldn't achieve his dream but atleast he wish his student to fulfill it. Then Sia tells him that she dint loved anyone and his dream will com true. And the next day she decides to leave the col & hostel vitout telling anyone. But Raghav see her & thinks bcoz of photo she is thinking Raghav did it and she's leaving & if he tell to stop, she wont. And so he tell Arjun to stop her. Then Arjun scolds her & ask the reason why she's leaving. Then Sia cries & tell that she is leaving bcoz she cant beat Raghav. Arjun asks why, she tells bcoz she likes him so much and cant hurt him. Bu Arjun asks, "you two fight always na and he always make fun of u and troubles". She replies that, "We always fight, but from the first day I joined to Elite, he is always saving me in many problems & no one knew it, and even if we are fighting, I loved him. I dont know how he feels but when i punched him or hurt him, always i cried. So i cant beat him. So if I go from Elite, atleast Raghav can be a boxer and coach's dream will com true. If I'm here it wont happen." Arjun cries inside bcoz he loved Sia but he wont express it & decides to be a good friend & well wisher for her ever. And he asks abt the photo in notice board. So she tells that she know Raghav dint do it & believe in him. And also she tells Saloni has done it. Then Raghav who was hearing all those, feel very happy & decide to tell Sia that he loves her. The next day he tells his love to Sia. But Saloni tell Sia not to believe him bcoz he's a cheat & he used her & he's lieing abt luv bcoz he should win the boxing match. Sia thinking of everything abt her father's dream & her coach & future of her brother, she scolds Raghav & tell she doesn't luv him. 
Then Arjun goes to Saloni & scold her & advice to be good. Saloni seeing even her friends hating & leaving her realizes her faults & understand wat is love and she dint loved anyone truly. Then go away from all. One day Raghav comes to know abt Sia's father & dedication to b a boxer by his coach and Raghav thinking that he cannot hurt Sia, he dont want to be in the match and Sia should be in the finals. So he angrily takes his bike & remembering everything, decides to make himself hurt. So he drives very fastly & get hit to a tree. But  Sia see him hitting tree purposely while she return from work. He becomes unconscious bleeding. Sia take him to hospital. There when all his frnds crying & praying for him, Arjun tell only Sia can save him & take her in. There she try to speak vit Raghav but She cries catching Raghav's hand tells that, "Pls get up. I dont have anyone to fight vit me, make me smile & save me except u. I need u & cant live vitout u". Then Raghav hearing this slowly opens his eyes & tell 'I wont go so easily from u Pushpa & wants to teas u for the rest of the life'. Then Sia takes care of him day & night & soon he recovers. At this time one day Arjun get a greeting card vit a song cassette in it sung by a girl. He likes it. And in som days the girl starts calling him. He hear the same song in various places. He start loving the girl vitout knowing who it is. Then it will be almost end of their col life & only few days remaining for inter-col league. One day, Saloni comes to col when everyone make fun of her & treat her strangely pointing her character bad. And when everybody laughs at her, Sia speaks in favor of her & support for her & tells to all that it is easy to make fun of others but u will never know the pain till u experience it. Then Saloni understands her mistake & feel sorry for Sia. Then she get al her frnds back & thank Sia. And she ask for friendship vit Arjun & he accept it. Then as everything was going fine & Sia was busy in practicing for finals, one day her coach Karanveer meet vit an accident & cannot continue to train her. Then when everybody's out of hope that Sia cant be trained for finals, Raghav enters & tells for fun that he ll train Sia. But Arjun thinks it seriously & make Raghav to train Sia. 
And their training starts. And whenever Raghav holds her hand, everytime she feels his love & both of them were forgetting each other seeing into their eyes. And Sia's training was going good vit his encouragement. And in the last episodes one day Raghav comes to know that Arjun loved Sia & so he thinks that they are even good frnds so he wanted Arjun to be happy & tells Sia that Arjun love her & the cards sent to her was by Arjun & he goes away. Sia will be very shocked & then vit that confusion thinks Raghav never loved her & get depressed. The next day starts the inter-col league. There will be all competitions like drama, dance, singing, boxing, chess etc. Arjun will be preparing very hard to sing for the finals, then Sia comes to him & tell that she is not able to prepare for match thinking of Raghav & asks him "did u love me". Then Arjun laugh & tell that he loved once but after knowing abt her love he just dropped & the one who was sending cards was Raghav. And Raghav loved her so much more than his life that he left his dream for her life & abt the accident that he hurted himself & Arjun tells Raghav's childhood story. And also he tells that he love a girl who calls him everyday vitout knowing who it is. Then hearing all these Sia realizes that it is her responsibility to win the match & that will be a gift for Raghav's sacrifice for her. So she workout very hard. In the mean time som other col guys rob Arjun's song at the last moment. And he cannot prepare for a new song within the short period & feels very depressed. And in sudden he remembers & decides to sing his girl's song but only knowing half lyrics of it & tries to manage. Then in the middle of song comes Saloni who loves him & give the remaining lyrics. Then he come to know who was his love. And after singing he speak with her & she tells that she loved him so much from when she was left over by her frnds & was consoled by Arjun.
His politeness, caring, friendly with all & music everything impressed her so much & she was scared to tell her love bcoz he will accept or not. So she followed him all the time & came to see his singing. Then he realized the song wherever he heard & voice he loved was her & conveyed that he also loves her. Seeing this all Vishal feel that even there is a girl who loved him & go in search of her & finally he goes to Pooja who gets ready for the drama & he propose her. But Pooja gets scared to accept him & doesn't believe in him whether its true or he is just kidding her to make fun of her & tell that she dont believe in him. At that time Sia comes crying that her old Principal whom she had punched not leaving her to go into the finals. Then Vishal speak for Sia & Vishal's father who is the chief guest for that function makes Sia to go in. Then Vishal asks sorry for Sia for wat all he did & wish her al de best for finals. Then Pooja seeing his change comes to him & accept his love. Sia tells thanks for Vishal & while going she searches for Raghav & to see him atleast once before going in. So she feels crying & somebody closes her eyes from the backside. She thinks that it is her Raghav & happily turns but she see her brother Gauti. She even feels great seeing her brothers & uncle. Then they bless her & Gauti wish her. Then somehow she manage to go inside but still missing Raghav. Then the match starts & in the middle she gets punched & fall down. Then now she just remembers Raghav wen previously she was remembering her father then she stands  & opens her eyes, she sees Raghav in the crowd & he just hides & then think of Raghav's sacrifice for her. Then she beat the opponent. then she hears her frnds encouragement & also see her coach there. Then she wins the match & run out searching for Raghav. She finds her coach & tells that she thought he couldn't com & very happy to see him. He tells that Raghav has brought him & thanks for making his dream. And even if Raghav could not participate in boxing, he won all the hearts by his sacrificing soul. 
Then Sia asks where is Raghav. He tells that may be he participated in chess or basketball something. But now he ll be definitely watching her winning bcoz he loves her lot. Then Sia runs in search of Raghav. At the same time knowing abt Raghav, Arjun go to the stage & announce that Sia got hurted from falling & is bleeding heavily. Then Raghav hears it & come running from the outside. Then Raghav & Sia accidently dash each other & Raghav holds Sia while going to fall & they both remember their first meeting & Arjun laughs seeing Raghav. Then Raghav leave her & they stand but Raghav gets shocked seeing Saloni vit Arjun. Then Saloni ask sorry to Raghav & tells abt their luv. He happily goes to Arjun & start his teasing. Then Raghav tells, "I just happily came to see Pushpa hurted but I missed". Then Sia run to him & hug him tightly & tells her love. Raghav tells very romantically to Sia that finally Pushpa is in love vit Raghav. But she tells that "not finally, from the first I only loved u & love u ever". Then Raghav kiss Sia on her cheeks & make her turn back. Everyone starts laughing at her. Then she finds the paper in which its written, " I madly love Raghav". And Raghav runs. Sia goes chasing. And they starts their usual love fights. And then the Elite Principal announces the winners names, Sia for boxing, Raghav for chess & basket ball, Arjun for singing, Saloni in modelling, Pooja in drama & Vishal for dance etc.  
Then the story ends as Sia's younger brother getting job in good company & they live in a big house and Miss Sen & coach Karanveer falling for each other in love and Principal Shenoy counting the trophies of Elite and Pooja & Vishal making a movie as hero & heroin and Arjun & Saloni winning album of the year and finally our fav Raghav & Sia challenging each other to fight & Raghav tells if he wins Sia should kiss him & Sia tell if she win she will give him another punch...
                                               The show ends by the title song...

Please dont be 🤢 reading this long story😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
is dis wat gonna happen or its ur IS??
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

is this wht gnna happen next

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok tis is ur prediction 😲 i hope nthing like dis happens in story
chaithusnowdoll thumbnail
😉It was coming truly if I was a director😃
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gud tat u r nt director =)
gallu4eva thumbnail
its great
thanks for writting
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
umm evrything is fine but
my arjun with saloni
and arjun teaches sia to play pranks wow
never thought it could also happen but
nice prediction👏
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Till now Raghav was pranking Sia, but now Arjun teaches Sia to prank Raghav. 

anything after that.. i don't agree with! lol
dreamlylife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sia pranking raghav would b interesting
by the way nice story
thank u