The Vampire Diaries

KLAUS'S LOVE INTEREST!!

Poll

Whom do u want to be Klaus's love interest??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 Since according to Joseph's interview we might get love interest for Klaus then whom do u want to be? I want Klaus to fell for elena I love the way He picks her up and holds herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the chance is bigger that he will stalk a girl/femaleπŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

You joking right?

Didn't u read Joseph's interview they are gonna give Klaus a love interest as well I m not jokingπŸ˜‰
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Didn't u read Joseph's interview they are gonna give Klaus a love interest as well I m not jokingπŸ˜‰

Yah - I believe the gal bit...
But I hope not Elena, bec there are two fitnesses Stef and Damon present for her...
adding another aashique will create too much problems.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Yah - I believe the gal bit...
But I hope not Elena, bec there are two fitnesses Stef and Damon present for her...
adding another aashique will create too much problems.

I love Original brothers more maybe both Klaus and Elijah will try to woo elena and Salvatore's can be with Becky and Katherine for sometime🀣🀣 I want a hot kiss of Joseph-Nina🀣🀣
carisma2 thumbnail

I love Original brothers more maybe both Klaus and Elijah will try to woo elena and Salvatore's can be with Becky and Katherine for sometime🀣🀣 I want a hot kiss of Joseph-Nina🀣🀣

The beauty of this show is that all accept Boonie are good actors/characters. I cannot see a love story of the originals with elena - as she has enough on her plate with the Salvatore hotties.
As much as I would love to see Damorine together, They may go after Katherine, As her vampire career started with the Original brothers. So u may get a Nina and Joseph kiss - if it's with Katherine.πŸ˜‰

I can't believe that they are gonna stop the show till January.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

The beauty of this show is that all accept Boonie are good actors/characters. I cannot see a love story of the originals with elena - as she has enough on her plate with the Salvatore hotties.
As much as I would love to see Damorine together, They may go after Katherine, As her vampire career started with the Original brothers. So u may get a Nina and Joseph kiss - if it's with Katherine.πŸ˜‰

I can't believe that they are gonna stop the show till January.

Now that's the beauty of western shows the lead can kiss as many guys as she wants and same goes with male lead as well so elena-klaus kiss is not impossible πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail

Now that's the beauty of western shows the lead can kiss as many guys as she wants and same goes with male lead as well so elena-klaus kiss is not impossible πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anything is possible... Klaus can compel her to kiss him...Like end of each season so far Nina has kissed Ian πŸ˜ƒ.
The thing with Klaus is that Katherine/Elena are not his type of gals... Katherine was innocent like Elena as a human and also very pretty buh he didn't go for her. I would like to see what kind of gal is more to his taste.. πŸ˜ƒ

OriginalsFan thumbnail

] Anything is possible... Klaus can compel her to kiss him...Like end of each season so far Nina has kissed Ian πŸ˜ƒ.

The thing with Klaus is that Katherine/Elena are not his type of gals... Katherine was innocent like Elena as a human and also very pretty buh he didn't go for her. I would like to see what kind of gal is more to his taste.. πŸ˜ƒ

Except Bonnie I can see any girl with KlausπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Caroline as wellπŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail

Except Bonnie I can see any girl with KlausπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Caroline as wellπŸ˜†

You know, I can't stand Bonnie... didn't like her much in the books either.
I like Caroline - she's good.. hmm maybe Klaus and Caroline.. though I like her with Tyler right now.
Do you think the originals will stay for a while - or do u think Micheal will send them away?