KLAUS'S LOVE INTEREST!! - Page 2

Poll Question :

Whom do u want to be Klaus's love interest??

Poll Choice
Elena
Katherine
Bonnie
Caroline
Some new girl
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

]
 You know, I can't stand Bonnie... didn't like her much in the books either.
I like Caroline - she's good.. hmm maybe Klaus and Caroline.. though I like her with Tyler right now.
Do you think the originals will stay for a while - or do u think Micheal will send them away?
 Joseph said lot of blood is gonna be shed and many might be killed so maybe Mikael will kill some ppl and klaus might kill some let's wait I hope mikael dies
Originally posted by Sidchu

Joseph said lot of blood is gonna be shed and many might be killed so maybe Mikael will kill some ppl and klaus might kill some let's wait I hope mikael dies
Wow! I an't believe after sucha mind blowing epi they gonna take a break.
I think they may keep micheal for a while - they won't be able to kill him off completely - buh possibly put him to sleep for a while.

Mikael died right klaus finished him off, so how he can come back, ? he should stay dead i dont like how he shouted at klaus again and omg klaus cried,

And when mikael stabbed kat who was pretending to be elena klaus was surprised πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ i cant believe there is a lot of chemistry between nina and joseph

<font size="3">Since according to Joseph's interview we might get love interest for Klaus then whom do u want to be? I want Klaus to fell for elena I love the way He picks her up and holds herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

Uh in which epi he picks her up ? ?
Originally posted by aubreykarew

Mikael died right klaus finished him off, so how he can come back, ? he should stay dead i dont like how he shouted at klaus again and omg klaus cried,

And when mikael stabbed kat who was pretending to be elena klaus was surprised πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ i cant believe there is a lot of chemistry between nina and joseph
 Klaus cried when elena was stabbed he was so worried I loved it! N Mikael is dead he is not coming backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Uh in which epi he picks her up ? ?
When he comes back to mystic falls and see elena alive he drags her with him and then when he opens door he picks her up from her waist😳
Hoping for klaus and kat in a love interest or with the original petrova gal. Juz dont like bonnie with klaus or caroline either

When he comes back to mystic falls and see elena alive he drags her with him and then when he opens door he picks her up from her waist😳

Ah thanks for telling i usually used to watch only nian scenes so i didnt know now i am juz starting to watch klaus scenes as well 😊

Hoping for klaus and kat in a love interest or with the original petrova gal. Juz dont like bonnie with klaus or caroline either
 Katherine is gone with stefan out of mystic falls so maybe we can have stefan-katherine scenes and damon-Rebekah and elena-klaus😳

<font size="4">Klaus cried when elena was stabbed he was so worried I loved it! N Mikael is dead he is not coming backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

Thank god, i cant believe i rewatched those scenes and usually i only rewatch the nian scenes πŸ˜† yes he was so worried ah