KLAUS'S LOVE INTEREST!! - Page 3

Poll Question :

Whom do u want to be Klaus's love interest??

Poll Choice
Elena
Katherine
Bonnie
Caroline
Some new girl
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aubreykarew

Thank god, i cant believe i rewatched those scenes and usually i only rewatch the nian scenes 😆 yes he was so worried ah
I watch only Joseph's scene mostly but i can watch it full when it is thrilling😆
I can see Klaus with elena or Katherine I just want Joseph with Nina😉
Originally posted by Sidchu

I can see Klaus with elena or Katherine I just want Joseph with Nina😉

That would be cool, but seeing as Elena has two vampire hotties with her, I doubt they'd do that lol.
Originally posted by fly_chick

That would be cool, but seeing as Elena has two vampire hotties with her, I doubt they'd do that lol.
 Anything is possible in TVD😆
I seriously doubt they will show Elena with Klaus when Elena herself is a tortured soul between Stefan and Damon

Katherine and Klaus seems more likely but even then they both hate each other so I don't see that happening

Actually everyone in the show hates Klaus right now (ie Bonnie, Elena, Katherine, Caroline, Rebekah) so I don't see anyone of the ladies being a love interest for him (minus Rebekah of course)

I'd prefer Klaus to be with someone else rather than the usual quadrangle of TVD gals
Originally posted by Sidchu

Anything is possible in TVD😆

Soo true- but like Tani said0 Elena is a troubled soul between Stefan and Damon, but you never know... Maybe Klaus will bring her out of her "Reverie"😆
wat?Don't u love Dalena?<3
Originally posted by Abhiya_vijata

I dont like Salvatore boys😆 I love Original brothers who are way too handome then Salvatore's😉
Originally posted by Abhiya_vijata

Well I do love Delena but I'm an ardent Klaus fan😳 Love him like hell and I think he'll rock with Elena. I don't want them to have a relationship- just a kiss...
The other day, I read on this blog, Torrey DeVitto from Pretty Little Liars is entering as Macy or Mary, I don't remember. She's Paul's wife btw. So maybe she's the one.