•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Sandhya brings the halwa n bhabho ask her to serve every1 , bhabho calls chavi n mohit to have halwa but mohit dnt came, babasa came running for having it, bhabho taunts him that now he dnt having pain in leg, babasa replied that he came immidiately bcoz its the occassion of giving blessing to his DIL ,n when it cumes to children he will not see any pain, bhabho again taunts him n ask him to go to purchase raw material for sooraj's shop, babasa says that " zyada pyaar bacho ko bigad deta hai😆 ".

Bhabho ignores him n ask sandhya to serve the halwa, as she was abt to serve it, bhabho sees oil in the plate , she immidiately take it n throws it on floor n scolds meena badly , sandhya too got scared but she start serving it n give it to every1.

Bhabho eats it n got emotional n says that she's immpressed by her n appreciate kanchan n her sankars to sandhya, sandhya got very happy , sooraj was also happy to see this...

FLASHBACK
Sooraj sees sandhya crying in temple, he came n saw the halw n think that she might have spolied it in tension , he takes it n puts it in a box n made a new tasty halwa n put it on same place.
FLASHBACK OVER

Bhabho gifts sandhya the lota which was given to her by her father , babasa tease bhabho but when bhabho stares him he gets quite, bhabho serve halwa too sandhya n ask her to taste , sandhya taste it n she was happy to eat the tasty halwa ðŸ˜†.

Bhabha ask sooraj to appreciate sandhya but chavi n chaturi ask him to say a poetry in her appreciatiion but before that sandhya had to feed him halwa with her own hands , chavi forcefully take her to sooraj , sooraj sees the anger in her eyes n he himself take her hand n eat the halwa n then says a love poetry for her which was completed by bhabho as sandhya started starring sooraj n he stops in between.

Chotu sees the box in the shop n open it n taste the bad halwa n brings it to sooraj , bhabho takes the box n wanna check it , sooraj was scared .

Precap: Sooraj ask sandhya to give him the dabba but sandhya takes it in anger.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

nice update
todays episode was cute
expressions of suraj worth to watch for...
Thanks for the update..Good episode..Very shanth environment in the rathi's house..Bhabho was so cool today...Expression of suraj was good..After a long time there was smile on sandhya's face
Thanks for the update.

Though this halwa segment has been going on for three days, was an interesting epi.  Bhabho getting so emotional and then allowing Sandhya to feed Suraj and her completing the poem made shocked.

The CVs shouldn't have had Bhabho open the box, her trying it in vain should be okay ...though with precap do not think anything serious happens.
Thanks...i wanna see...suraj saying the poetry...jajaja😆
Thanks for the cute ud Bharti...
Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed the episode. What I really liked was the fragility of  S. She wants her m-in-law's approval just like any person. She looked like  a happy little girl when Bhabbo praised her mother. It was sweet to see. I think today was so humanizing for both her and Bhabbo. Lovely episode and lovely update
Thanks for wu .poor sooraj has to bear both sandhya n bhabo
thanks yaar..

i am loving how the show is taking proper shape, no stuff is thrown randomly to grab attention, the story telling is NEW and Unique ...