~.~EHMMBH Promotional Siggy Contest~.~

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Bacha Party =]

How's you?😎 Hope you're all fine shine. I'm a bit hungry though🤔 If you have any food, feel free to send it my way😃

Anywho, moving along. This forum is filled with so many brilliant siggy makers. I mean, the first creation gallery is done and we're on our second😳 How cool is that?😎 And going on that, why not have a siggy contest here?😃

I present to you this forum's first siggy contest: EHMMBA Promotional Siggy contest😃

And of course like any contest, there are a few rules😆

Rules

[-] Max siggy size: 600x400

[-] Non-animated siggies only

[-] Do not add your copyright to the siggy

[-] Only 3 entries per person

[-] Do not advertise your siggy to others. You will be disqualified

[-] Deadline for the contest is
Nov 25th

[-] PM entries to me [-Ravjot-]

Since this is a EHMMBH promotional siggy contest, it means it's not a jodi contest. That means you can't send in a Jeevi/Virman siggy or have one of leads missing. The point is to have the siggy reflect the main concept of the show.

For pictures etc. you can check out the Picture Gallery

Good luck to everyone participating 😃

-IF Dev. Team

Simba! ahh...tu yahaan kya kaar rahi hai? he he...im a stalker on the forum..but i just gave myself away...for you! *muah*...speaking of food...in our morning meeting...it was a coworkers bday...so at 10am we had cake and ice cream...and a vendor brought us bagles...can you say carb-load!! he he...

on another note...GOOD LUCK to all those planning to participate...

JAZ

Zazuuu! 🤗 I've been here for a while😳 You need to brush up on your stalking skills😆
saach boloon toh i stalk the updates and the creations gallery mostly...he he...im new at the stalking game...i have to pick a siggy to use but there are so many...i cant choose!!
JAZ

FINALLLY see ravs in a mod role! 🤣🤣🤣

Yay! Sounds like fun. Good luck to all those participating!!
Wooohooo sounds great... But the sad part, I dnt know to make siggies🤣 

All the bhest to all those participating..🥳
Wow, great idea, good luck to all those participating👍🏼..can't wait to see the siggies!
All the Best all Participate. i .Will also try to participate 😳
Amazing idea😊...wish i know how to make siggies🤔...

All the best for the ones who are participating...can't wait to see the amazing siggies