Thurs Nov 10 Thendral Update

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Raa Raa Ranu for the Lovely Update plus Comments!😃

Oh pls what is this guy's problem...Mr.Lakshman and his same old dialogs😡...Grr...Reasoning out their mistakes even after knowing that their mistakes are unforgivable is the worst thing which someone could do🤢...Heart attack is good in one way aam which made Prabha to understand them aam...Grr...selfish to the core when its about them😡. Criminal Buwana knows about other criminal Darman's brain🤢...sooner or later Buwana might trap Darman?😲

Romba nalla target this SQ Lav got...5 years la she and her hubby will beat GP in business? oh wow lovely👍🏼...Madam your 5 year target dream might stop with those designs and floor planning only so be aware...don't dance over aa😡...her future office exterior looks like airport waiting launch🤢...Madame Lav is ED aam...office closure is confirmed🤣 and Wow baby sitting ku Lav arranged a person already...poor baby

Lav🤢...Thulasi and 7.5 are not same but 7.5 and your mommy are same...Grr Pei😡, pei and her talking tone automatically irritates me...GW want to see her pei DIL aasai theera aam🤢...and ordering pei to see her 1st after coming to Chennai as she misses her so much...Don't worry GW life long aa u can see her aasai theera that too very soon😡.

GW saying that pei will win this time for sure aam as none in this world are this much brilliant like pei aam🤢...what a comedy...again and again pei saying TT will fight and TA will marry her nu😡...i dare her to go propose TA and please do that soon pls and spare us poor viewers😡
..GW and pei called each other 11 times athai and Charu nu...what a sync🤢 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Ranu for the wonderful update!!..😃

As usual this team disappointed us by not showing T and C convo..😡...But if Thulz had criminal brain like Charu she wd have called GP and spoke about the issue(about TA's job, fired from job, KP/Charu love etc)...GP would have been put on alert...Sigh...our ideas are better when it comes to attacking/scolding Psycho...😡...lets see how they are going to move it..

I somehow liked Bhuvana and I should say AIshwarya really suits the role very well. 👏..Her performance when she was so irritated at Prabha, scolding Dharman up and down and making Prabha understand that there was no need for her to attack TPS was just awesome...How I wish thulz inherited the swiftness and immediate reaction about sthg when she is in danger, from her mom...😕...especially how to handle Charu...😕

The last part..yet again a SMM telephonic romance...Not bad, the chemistry is still on.(probably bcos of same voice😕)..Thulz asking for well being and GW as usual insulting her shows their difference...ROFL, new GW's chemistry with SQ is just awesome...😉

what she likes most am...she will cook am...

Madam GW - she likes only Pizzas, burgers, fries...

@Pearl - now ur siggy is gg to become true pola..😛

The last posture reminded me sthg...Here it is...Thanks Tanu baby for the siggy...👏

@Gunz - Tanu took these pics from swiss am...😆
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for the superb update!😃

Totally crappy episode today. Nalla muneytram Lav 😡😡. Being greedy will land you in the streets soon😕. Keep on listening to your mom and be ready to be kicked out soon. Just money is everything for her now. How can I expect something nice from a Jr.GW??🤢. Pavam antha kid ateast let it be brought up by Nitesh parents😲.

I really don't want Dharman to find the truth behind Bhuv😕. Dharman should just get a naamam from both Sundari and Bhuv sides. It would be nice if the truth comes from either Sundari (since she knows Bhuv past) or from Prabha who will try to find details about his mom.

After Charu comes back to Chennai, wish TA and Thulz go to GP house to visit Charu dad after his come back from the treatment. There, either Thulasi or TA should hint on Charu/KP relationship. TA should tell that how charu wishes to marry KP and both are childhood friends. That would be awesome. KP yum maatnaan with this Pei Charu and Charu vum maatna with the Psycho KP. Oray kalil rendu maangkai! Atleast viewers will be happy😃.

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Rans for the wonderful and cute Update!👏😃

Episode was slow comparing with yesterday😲

Laks and Prabha scene was okie, but good that he feels guilty. Hope soon he does good things, for what he did to his UK son and wife😊 Somehow i liked Bhuv today. She was very clever😃 She first place la thought its Dharma oda Saathi velai, good😊 Hope CVs put a Muttru Pulli for Dharman😍

Thuls called Charu and that loosu laughing seeying mobile Haiyooo kodumai
I think Lav show panna company is not usual mega serial one, i think their company plan will fail, yenna enga irunthu will they find such a good looking company? Maybe Charu irukura hotel la set poduvangala?😆🤣

Charu yaar kooda nalum chemistry work aaguthu but not with T&T, sooo goood😍 Charu pose kodukurathula mattum ur good, but oru plan panna how to succeed nu mattum dont know. Ask me i will give you superb plan to go to hell🤣
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the super update today.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

@Pearl - now ur siggy is gg to become true pola..😛

ROFL Shubba🤣🤣... I can't believe it came after posting the siggy day before.. LOL

Aaama.. after seeing fries, burgers and Pizza, it is going to be all anda gunda of rice and other stuff... After that westerner serving food in UK, it is going to be GW...

Shemmo thumbnail
@Shubba akka: 🤣 Superb pic. Hahahahaaha so funny😆 Swiss hill ah? Gunsss, how many damages?🤣
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Ranu for the nice update..

Haven't seen the episode yet..
But Why is Thulasi going and asking for the phone.. When she knows Charu is at her high time planning and GW's character.. Why is she asking for the call from GW and even that when Charu rejected her call..
She should be more careful now by not slipping even a bit after all these tortures..
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update with comments of a lackluster episode. Though Lax was not completely repenting but he was ok. At least now he might do something to settle the matter amicably at Prabha's request. I like Bhvana for her intelligence today in correctly guessing the culprit.I wish T inherited at least 1/3  of that. T has taken after the dumbo MM. How irritating she was offering herself for humiliation from Gw in front of LA. When she heard the phone from Chaaru why should she come running from the kitchen? Why can't she hide and overhear GW/Chaaru convo?. She bragged to Deepas she is going to find out what is going on. Is this the way to do it?did she think Gw was going to let her talk to Chaaru?Where did all her bravado she showed against Namaschivayam go?In front of GW she is a complete sacrificial goat. T was the most irritating today.It is so tiring and straining to watch a helpless goody goody meek person all the time.Honestly all the other characters are more interesting now.