HHL//Written Update: 9th Nov, 2011.

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone , I know that I have disappear , but kay karo my net is giving me so much trouble and then studies killing my head yaar, anyways the update is super delayed but here it is yaar. i am planning to update all the updates i have not done for all the weeks i have miss for  written archive yaar. 
So here is it yaar

• The epi start with Principal office where Coach trying to argue for better champion, he does not want the date night to happen. princi told him that he should try love😆. 
  • Coach meets Sia, he ask her why she was not at the gym. He kind pd yelled at her about how he chose the best kids and did not let sia reply.
  • Sia confuse about how to go to gym because of the guy problem.
  • Arjun and Raghv talking, where raghav told him how he is gonna ask Sia for date where she can't say no... Arjun told him how Sia is different. 
  • Sia enters in cafe where some student preform the date proposal, Sia think about coach and ring and she changes her mind and goes to the student and made the sign NO. 
  • Arjun and Raghv was watching her, where raghav was confident about the date but when Sia refuse,he was shock and juno was laughing whole heartily. 
  • bad bro are having fun making poetry about  date , princi comes to check on them. 
  • He ask raghv why he is not sitting with Sia, Raghv moves and sit with Sia. while princi giving them pep talk, in the end, raghav pulls her hair, her head moves as nod like she understood what he was talking  about.
  • Sia try to tell raghv, he better stop warna she will complain. he told her that he is his fav student. so no worries.
  • saloni calls raghv, but he told her. he will meet later.
  • saloni and viashal talks how raghav is paying attention to Sia nowadays.
  • raghv and Sia do nok jhok...about crying session. 
  • Raghv gave bad bro a plan, in other side Sia is talking to her friend while she get this poster of date proposal, she ignores and somebody throwing flower at her.
  • Sia goes to cafe, she sits with Arjun. all of sudden people are throwing rose at her.
  • Sia leaves, while Arjun smiles and  raghav give thumb up to arjun :)) 
  • the end!
  •  
    see u soon yaar. please pray for my studies and net too yaar. 
    have fun and take care yar 
    Ayesha
                                                                                              ðŸ¤—

Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago