Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
update soon...and it was really awesome... simply MEAGICAL!
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you PREETI. =) Will update this weekend for sure =)
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its very nice concept. loved it please pm me next time you upload please
-adorabubbles- thumbnail

@cherrysood: Thank you so much =)

GUYS will defs udate either today or tomorrow =)

-adorabubbles- thumbnail
HEY EVERYONE!. Me and Mahi just wanna say that thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing and very encouraging responses. It means a lot and we do try and respond to everyone to say thank you personally.

Okay this is PART 2 of Teri meri prem kahani. So ENJOY =)

Next day:

7:00AM *DING DING* Kria's alarm goes off.

Kria wakes up all happy and filled with JOY and EXCITEMENT!. First day of college she thinks to herself. She quickly brushes her teeth and has a shower and gets dressed. Wearing her favourite dress Kria happily goes downstairs for beakfeast.

But her joy is short lived when she sees her new bodyguard Reyaansh.
KRIA: Arghh isss kii bare mey to main bhul hi gayyiii thi. Yeh idiot kii saath college jaana parega. Kal kitnaa attitude dia tha issne aur aaj phir kuch bharosa nahin! Kria aapna K effect use kar aur iss ko itnaa irritate kar by being NICE kii yeh khud hi bhaag jaye. MUWHAHAHAHA!!.

KRIA to REY: Hello Reyaansh. Aap aagaye?? Good morning Aayo breakfeat karlo merii saath =D

REY thinking to himself: Itnaa change iss me?? Kuch to dal me kala hai. Bachkii rehna Rey. Iss ladki ka kuch barosha nahi kii kya chaal ra hai iss kii demak mey.

REY to KRIA: Smile on his face. SURE. I'll have breakfeast with you. =D

KRIA thinking to herself: Free ka kahna mil ra hai issliye haan kar diya. CHEAPO!.

They both head to the table. In the process Kria trips on something and falls straight into Rey's arms. (OHOOOHOOOHOOO). Kria and Rey are lost in eachothers eyes...

Then Kria comes back to her senses and says CHODO MUJHE. LEAVE ME!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME!! LEAVE! ME!. Just then Rey lets go of her and Kria falls to the gound. Shocked Kria goes, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT!??!?!?.

REY: Tumne hi to kaha tha kii LEAVE ME. To ma'am thats what i did. And with a laugh keeps walking.

KRIA is furious! Kya samajtha hai apne aap ko yeh. Abhi samjathi hoon mai kiii boss kaun hai!!. She quickly walks behind Rey and as soon as he is about to sit on the chair she PULLS it. Rey falls to the ground. Kria laughs so hard that she is crying. Rey looks at kria, First like a ANGRY young man but then gets lost in her laughter. She look AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL like a sweet pari when she laughs par jab normal ho jaha thi hai to phir criminal se bhi jaada dangerous hai!

Just then Kria's mum walks in. Areey Reyaansh beta tum neeche kyun bethe ho??.

Kuch nahi aunty bass CHAIR miss kardi thi maine. He looks at Kria who is laughing even harder.

KRIA'S MUM: Chaalo  aab tum dono breakfeat karlo jaldi sey nahin to college kii liyee late hogayoge.

They quickly do their breakfeast and leave the house. They both sat in the car in utter slience. Not one word was said.

When they got to college Rey went and opened the door for her and they both headed inside. For the first time since she found out by her dad that she was going to college Kria felt nervous. Rey realised this.

REY: Kria ma'am don't worry. Aap yahan par bilkul fit hogayogi. You are a very lovely person aur intee cute bhi.

Kria was SHOCKED to hear this. BUT she didn't show it. Instead she showed rey even more attitude. Her plan went down the drain. SHE COULD NOT BE NICE TO THIS THING!.

KRIA: Firstly call me Kria. Ma'am bula kar merii umar koo dasss bara saal aur laga de the hoon. Aur secondly thank but no thanks. I am not worried or scared at all so your input is not needed at all. With that she walked even faster and infront of rey.

Rey thought to himself. WOW. Bauth mazar aane waala hai. And just walked quietly behind Kria.

Kria's whole day at college was super fun. She fitted in completely and made many new friends. The only thing if she had a choice that she would change was the BODYGUARD! She was sick of him following her EVERYWHERE. All the girls were laatooo of him and Kria had no idea what they saw in REY. The day passed at she tolerated Rey but made up mind to talk to her father when she got home.

At the last bell Kria realised that it was time to go shopping with Rey.  

(Kria and rey reach the mall for shopping , Kria was Really very excited for her college shopping !!!! Funky boots , dazzling dresses and Trendy jewels were waiting for her . She wanted to take her friends but ALAS her dad didnt allow Her , Soo ussse rey se hii Kam chalana pada )

Kria - Meri College shopping !!! yes !!! Finally woh din aa gaya jab mein INDEPENDENTLY shopping kar sakti hoon ( then her eyes notice rey getting out of the car ) OHH sorry , INDEPENDENTLY Ek chalte firte PAHAD ke saath !!!!! Kaha Fassa dia BHAGWANJEE !!!!!

Rey -(smiles)  Kuch kaha tumne

Kria - Nahii , ab chalo ...

(Rey and Kria enter a Designer wear Boutique . Kria was busy searching for some suitable dress . After a tough search ,She finaaly picked up one )

(Imagine kria choosing this) 

Kria - Wow , This dress is just  AMAZING !!!!! Umm i wanna try this !!!!

(Kria Goes to the Changing room to change  , She finally came out and she was looking SMOKING HOTT !!!  . The Dress perfectly potrayed her slim figure making her look more and more personifying . She walked in front of her mirror Flaunting her long , attractive legs and perfectly shaped figure .Rey couldnt keep her eyes off her . He was lost !!!! How intensifying could someone look . His eyes were filled with temptation . Kria looked at rey who was staring at her , She blushed hard and there begins OHHhooHHoo!!! But their look look hawa hawa was cut short when rey"s eyes fell on the shopkeeper who was popping his eyes OUT on kria  !!!!  On seeing this rey became angry )

Rey - Kria , Yeh dress acchhii nahi hai , tum please change kar lo

Kria - (she was longing for rey"s compliment but on hearing this she was burning with Fire) How Dare you say that !!!!! Tumse kisine opinion manga hai kya ??? Please mind your own business . Aur agar tumhe pasand nahii aayi iska matlab kii this dress is awesome . Mein toh Yahhii pehenugi

Rey - BAAT CUTTER !!!!!, kabhi toh meri baat manlo !!! Please choose something else,

Kria -( par kria itni asaani se kaise manti , AFTERALL , she is thhe UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED BAAT - CUTTER ) NO ways !!!!( After saying this she walks out of the boutiue , rey annoying puts his hands on hiis head and follows kria )

(In the mall , many Boys and rowdies were doodling their eyes over kria"s Attractive body . Kria was from a every High profile family but she had no knowledge about the actual SELFISH WORLD . Her Dad had brought her up Like a princess .She never had to face such things )

A cheap guy - Heyy HOTTIE , Tum ekdum BEAAUUTIIFULL LAG RII Ho , tumhara naam kya haai ??

Kria - ohh Thank u , mera naam hai...

REY - kria , PLEASE chalo yahan se !!!! Tum inhe nahii jaantu

Kria - REY tumhari PROBLEM KYA HAI , TUM ITNA JALL KYUN RAHE HO  , woh mujhe bass comliment kar rahe hai
Hey Boys I m Kria

Boy - Hey Babes , toh kya tum aaj free ho , chalo mere saath (That guy comes near kria and starts behaving cheaply with her and tries to touch her )
(Kria becomes frightened . Rey was by this time in his FULL ANGRY YOUNG MAN MOOD  , He holds the hand of the boy with which he was trying to touch kria and throws him on the floor AND DISHHUM DISSHUMM !!!! Sabko woh dhoone laga . Ek ko right , Ek ko left , Ek ko upper cut se aur ek ko Punch se . Aur sab Lut pit gayee zameen par . By this Time Kria was Full of tears . She had never experienced something like this in her entire Life . Rey went to her )

Rey - Baat - cutter , Please roowo matt , Mein hoon naa , Mere hoote huye koi tumhara kuch nahii bigad sakhta (wipes her tears)

Kria looks at rey and suprisingly HUGS him tightly and cries her heart out . Rey was utterly suprised by her sudden reaction but he too hugs her .OhhooOhhOOO. )(After a while rey breaks the hug )

Rey - Chalo ab rona bandh karoo aur change karke  ghar chalo .

Kria- Hmmm ...(smiles)

(Kria goes and changes into a salwar suit )

Rey astonishly looks at kria , She was looking GORGEOUS IN her Red Chudidar . Just Like a Princess landed from Heaven

Rey - Tum Bahaut khubsoorat lag rahi hoo ...(smiles dreamily)

Kria (Cutely blushes ) - Thank you Rey , Umm ghar chalen ???

Rey - haan chalo ...

(They both reach Kria"s Home , Kria gets out of the car and starts walking . Reys heartbeat starts HEATING UP )

Rey - Palat , Palat , Palat ...
(FINALLY , Kria palti and...)

Kria - Thanks rey , Kal milte hai , Byee

Rey - Hayyeee !!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats it! Hope you all liked it. Please press the like button if you would like a PM for the next part and critisim is more than welcome =)
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yr its osum...
pls  pls update soon
nd nxt time pls pls pls pm me...
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww soo cute !!! loved it plzz update soon!!! pm me!!😳
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was super duper awesome👏 loved it very much. please update next part soon please eagerly waiting for it😊
please pm me please👍🏼
magical_mania thumbnail
aww...so cute rey fytin 4 kria
muah...lvd wen rey was smiling dreamily at her
n ladki palti yani dil me kuch kuch hota h
it was realy gud
pm me 2 plz yad rakhna
SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sooo gud!
i luve d end wen rey expects kriya 2 paltofy n woh palat ke dekhti hain!
hayyeee!!