•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry for being so so so late 

Sia is walking in corridor when no one's there. She starts saying "main".. "main main main" 🤣. Suddenly a rose petal falls on her and then starts rain of rose petals 😍. Sia likes it.

Sia finds a letter. She reads it, smiles and leaves. This all is done by Raghav 😉

Next scene: Night time. Raghav is lost thinking. W & N bro say he's lost in Parjhayi jee's (saloni's) thoughts 😆. Raghav tells them that its so peaceful to make someone smile. Raghav and W & N bro think if raghav and sia go on a boxing date 😛 they will be wearing halmets and gloves and trying to eat noodles, pizza etc 😆 and coach karanveer will be guiding them on it on their date 😳 🤣

then they dance and coach again guides them 😆. Dream over 😆. W & N bro fall laughing that sira will give punch instead of kiss 😆

Next scene: Rangeela comes to Elite to meet Sia 😊. Sia and rangeela are talking and Sia tells him that some boy threw rose petals over her and starts smiling. Rangeela asks her to manage a girl from Elite for him 😳. Sia jokes that he may stand outside Elite gate next day and wait for a girl 😆. Rangeela leaves saying he has to prepare for tomorrow 😳.

Next scene: Vishal calls Saloni at a place and tells her that someone is dating Sia and she is happy for that. Saloni says that Sia's smile means Saloni is a loser 😵. Saloni decides to find out who is dating Sia 🤔. She leaves. Vishal says "kitna acha lagta he jab sara gameplan full proof ke saath mere liye kaam krta he. I feel like God... na na.. not God... Vish.. the Devil 😈"

Next scene: W & N bro say to Raghav that he has made Sia smile so much 😳. Arjun is standing outside the window listening and says to himself that Raghav has only seen Sia smiling but he saw sia very very happy when she was driving the scooty 😍. Juno from window says to Raghav and W & N bro to tell their plan about Sia 😉.

Next scene: Pooja goes to Tanya's room and says her that she can make her a good hairstyle 😈. First Tanya refuses 😕 but later agrees. She wants her hair to look nice for date next day 😉. Pooja makes her hair. Tanya goes to sleep 😛.

Next scene: Sia alone in her room is thinking about date night 😳. Suddenly she realizes that she should not be thinking about it and must be focusing on boxing 😲. Sia decides to go to gym at very early in the morning when there will be no one to disturb her 😎.

Next Scene: Arjun says to Raghav that what is he going to do with Sia tomorrow 🤓 to which W & N bro reply "haaawww"🤣. Raghav says "tu school ka headboy kam aur pushpa ka papa zyada lag raha he" 🤣. Raghav pointing towards Arjun says that all will be in love tomorrow. Arjun says his heart is delicate thats why he always wear "handle with care" board 😛. W & N bro say "tabhi to kanika chooney se darti he" 🤣. Raghav says to Arjun that tomorrow there will be something happening that will make Sia accept his date card 😃.

Next scene: Next day, Sia goes to the gym early in the morning . She starts punching the boxing bag and coach comes there and is happy to see her like that 😃.

*THE END*
hey masooo,.liked d caps u ve used!
masoo, u sure he was happy? i couldn't really tell..  all i know is that sia was dead scared!lol
Originally posted by brainychild92

masoo, u sure he was happy? i couldn't really tell..  all i know is that sia was dead scared!lol

brainy