Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

so sad--dhaval ghar jamai

siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am quite happy with koki's decision...but not happy with the fact tat dhaval will be a ghar jamai ...just think how odd will dhaval feel about staying with modi's...tat too without a job...surely he will feel inferior in front of all of them

i am feeling sad for him...it wud be nice if  they stay in separate house

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree .dont want Dhaval to be a ghar jamai.he has been so self respectful .
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why did cvs now bring dhaval back ? Thinking...my answer is to bring goham together...Don't throw chappals at me..I know, its only dream but whenever someone came they made sure to do something and we get nice goham scenes..Remember nanijee..sandook track..and rashi had always tried to play kalakaries but failed miserably...As of now, dhaval has no job so he can try to make goham come together..with the help of jigar...may be its time for two bhailog to give their gopi a gift...i had always thought about this ...devarjee- bhabhi relation can create wonders , rite ?

What do you think ?
shineharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think kokila gift's  a new house for kinjal and dhawal to lead a seperate life.she is not going to keep them in MM.
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess eventually Dhawal will not agree to stay as ghar jamai...may be couple of days...only...
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why are you saying he has no job? What happened to his shop? Did I miss something?

However I also think that he won't be staying long on mm. Firstly he has selfrespect and always tried to support his family through his own hard work and secondly I don't think koki wants kinjal to stay long. But I don't think koki will gived them a house. Dhawal wouldn't accept such a gived and koki always said that kinjal has to get used to the life standard of her husband.