Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU (11.11.11) 11th November 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awe-striking update such a boring epi.😊 Monotonous epi has started with naksh hunting for house the epi slowed down the fast speed from the yesterday's epi. Today's scene was like beating around the bush without any real development in the story.

And is pulling down the serial to a grinding slow motion. Hunting house part it was annoying to see oldies conversation. I still don't know why they are stretching ananyas birthday... Akshi was handling them with so much patience... Each and every episode teaches moral values for the viewers. The lead couple has fine tuned into mature and understanding couple and it's shows their transformation period even though it seems quite boring in fewer episodes. It's quite interesting and nice to  watch that akshi mom and her  in-laws were so understandable   which should be appreciated to show such scenes
Hats off to the team for portraying such scenes and it is quite difficult to see such families in reality. Money certainly plays a major role in naksh life, in this materialistic world. And the CV's are trying to emphasise this factor for the past few weeks. Akshi's conversation with her mom was good and was looking real. Very good performance by both of them.
Elders too much inference in naksh life but this what happening in reality. But naksh should know where to draw the line. The naksh hug scene was nice especially while akshra was writing the diaryπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Money is nothing but storage of naksh exerted energy in the form to readily utilize to comfort them. If money is earned in legitimate way and that too to comfort naksh, it has a major role.

It is not the more money or less money, the naksh has but the sufficient money is more satisfying. If there is less money to meet the basic requirements, it can never be satisfying and there is no question of more satisfying.

Again more money is a nightmare if naksh have more affinity towards it.I just loved these quotes and I just want to share this with you.. If some currency in your hands, you are the master of currency
if you are drowned in currency, only the currency is your master. What an apt quote and it suits for naksh. Today's epi is so much irritating, confusing boring and frustrating to watch.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Saru, All The Best... πŸ‘πŸΌ

You need it...today's epi was deadly...πŸ€’πŸ˜†
-Nasreen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

HA YAAR ya cong aur gay3 😑 ko tho kuch karana paday ga na naksh ko jeenay daya rahi na hamay😭

ha best of luck saru
Edited by fazeel - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fazeel

HA YAAR ya cong aur gay3 😑 ko tho kuch karana paday ga na naksh ko jeenay daya rahi na humay😭

Both the Mothers needs kick at the back...😑 Naksh ko chain se jeene nahi de rahe hai... Congo Akshi ko pareshan kar rahi hai aur Jaleli Naitik ko hairan kar rahi hai...😑
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kya hai cvs ko...1 trademark hug dikha dete hai jaise ki hum khush hojayege Edited by preksha1 - 12 years ago

First part me dekhne layak kuch tha kya?? I missed first part..
harinihari thumbnail
thanks 4 update soon search the hme munna😊 Edited by harinihari - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pari1508

First part me dekhne layak kuch tha kya?? I missed first part..

Haan yaar, you missed the best scene...teri fav BM thi usme...πŸ˜† kuch nahi tha...CD ko koi ghar pasand nahi aaya yeh woh BM aur Akshi se kar rahi thi😑 then S's heard abt Anu's b'day cancellation and they manaoing M's nt to do so🀒 lukkha mohit Naitik se milne ofc aaya tha🀒

Both the Mothers needs kick at the back...😑 Naksh ko chain se jeene nahi de rahe hai... Congo Akshi ko pareshan kar rahi hai aur Jaleli Naitik ko hairan kar rahi hai...😑

cong toh fir bhi beti ke pyaar me karti hai sab kuch.. N i liked akshara cong scn.. That was looking so real.. Well performed by both of them.. πŸ‘
Par G3..😑 Uska ego har bar bich me aata hai..🀒 Akshara is far more matured than G3..