Happy Birthday Indira sharma

Posted: 12 years ago
it was unexpected but today is our indiras birthday but poor girl was not in a mood to celebrate😭
and to top that munna stealed money😑
i guess the phone call made her happy somewhat😳
i really loved indira today, she was looking very gorgeous even in simple attire,  she was happy after that phone call, but munna bhai again spoiled everything. and loved her Smile today which was for only seconds. last but not the least Happy Birthday Indira.
Firstly a Vey very Happy Birthday to Indira Sharma πŸ˜ƒ

i alwys wished to see Nupur's bday being celebrated during mjht days but we never got tht, milla bhi tha tab jab Nupur thi hi nahi. And luckyly i got to see Indira's bday

Though its wasnt celebrated like the way it shd, but i loved todays episode very much. It showed a totally different aspect of Indira. How vulnerable she is and the soft inner side of hers.

Ok as the scn goes,,,,as soon as she realises tht its 1am...thts 5/11/11
the 1st person tht comes to her mind is the person whom she shows Anger but loves a lot too.
her drift of thoughts seeing her Dad's pic was sooo heart touching & actually emotional too.

Nxt early mrng tooth paste scn's were very funny...but wht made me drool over here is
Gooossshhh this Heavenly sight of Rati di in open hair added to tht some pink colour towel ( i love pink a lot actually πŸ˜†)  Isnt she looking Angelic Heavenly Beautiful πŸ˜³

okkk...back to the scn's...i felt Rati di very very cuteee at the breshing part, her looks, taking care of ishaan, fir usse looks dena end mein...awww...she was sweetest πŸ˜³

Fir woh whole jamella...of tht ..hero...Mr.Kiraydaar πŸ˜† it was very funny
Loved her gussa at tht bichara...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bade aaye aasmaan ke neeche sone wale
but thn...tht gift frm him made Indira very soft & spechless

Office scn - Ahhh...this was very very Emotional
she was sooo sadu whn asking the peon "yeh kya batameezi hai"
but while she was reading tht letter n her phone call was sooo very emotional & heart touching. Rati di was Excellent here. but somewhere it hurted seeing Indira in tears.

fir the Kulfi scn...
remembnering her Dad & tht smile imagining her dad 
Goosssghhh very very wonderfully enacted by Rati di

On the whole...HATS OFF to Rati di...was such wonderful Mindblowing performance in todays episode. Each & evry scene was Superb.

Now Done πŸ˜³
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Indira was lookin gorgeous as always!! Luv her dialogue delivery :P! Btw Happy Birthday Hitler didi!!
even i luvd d scene...bt thnks 2 munna bhai 4 spoiling!

OMG ..RP looks sooo pretty 😳😍 ,,,thanks Nikhi

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
wow.. 😍
aww...nikhi...thnx 4 d caps!!πŸ˜ƒ
i soo luvd dat scene!😳
happy birthday indira di. mwah
feel bad for indira .poor girl...