i'll find someone like you-swaron ff

Posted: 12 years ago

Swaron is in the air!!!After that heartbreaking confrontation I got this idea and so i wrote it down...

On...off...on...off...

She was thinking about what had happened in the fire exit while playing with the light. The clock just stuck 1 and sleep was light years away from her.

Never had she thought that swayum would be her secret admirer. the question went continuously through her mind that "why couldn't she and swayum be together?"For almost the millionth time her ego had come in between and ruined everything. When she could love her secret admirer then why couldn't she love swayum??

The pictures of that one pretty girl that adorned his bedroom wall were missing. This was it, he was not going after her anymore...there was no need of doing all this hardwork when he wasn't going to get the fruit. Sharon had made it pretty clear that she didn't want him. And today in the corridor he had promised her that he would never come in her life again and that was what he was doing.he was moving away frm her...to a far far place where no one would know whether he existed or not. But still there was a month left for him to go away,and this wasn't going to easy as every time he would see her face in the college he would be reminded of their painful confrontation in the corridor.

this isn't it!!!more is coming ur way!!!just wait for tomorrow!!

WOW ketaki di...!!!!!! jaldi update karo na...!!!!!

-Saumya
u r bloody killing me man...its like slow poisoning...the wating...cant wait to fynd out what's next...

love ya for this man...awesome
WHoa .. so angsty already ! 

Great job Ketaki ! 👏
Can you PLEASE continue soon?! PLEASE. I really want to read more. I do!
Please please pleaseee cntinu soon!!!!!!!!! Waiting lyk a maniac!!!!!

-Ishita
this is going to kill me... Awesum work ketaki... Loved it... Do pm me when u continue...
cnt wait ketaki...its wonderful do update soon.
Do upd8 soon!!!
I love it!!!

She was upset and this didn't go un noticed by her friends. She didn't talk to anyone neither did she attend any dance rehearsal.the whole day she sat alone,in empty corners of the college,thinking about what ahd happened yesterday.the only time she found herself surrounded by people was during the lectures.it was only during the lectures that she would look into his eyes and all she found was anger. Now for the millionth time she questioned herself "why did i act so weird yesterday?"

A part of her still wasn't aware of how severely she had hurt him.his bandaged arm reminded her of the pain he had went through yesterday just for her sake.

This was it.she couldn't stay silent anymore.she couldn't see him in pain.she decide that she'd confront him that very day itself and spill her heart out to him .it had only been a day that she hadn't heard his voice and she already felt incomplete