Thendral Update for Friday 11-11-11

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments for this super filler episode🤗🤗

Pei is going to come back to make Thulasi cry aam that too with her athai...how much longer this pei is going to waste all the precious time on enjoying seeing others suffer and cry😡...GW's daughter aka SQ is smiling upon seeing Thulasi crying...sooner or later Lav is going to become a xerox of GW🤢

Grr...What a kodumai is this...why this long Anand scene😡...filler scene na kooda there's a limit...14min...seriously its too much😡...i felt like this was added purposely just to push Pei's arrival next week maybe or a week after😕...Next week before pei arrives they are going to show this Shyamala's sister-in-law saami aadufying😡

Sudha/Puvi's scene also same repeated😕...Sudha is mentioning the same old fact which she said few times already
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the Lovely update and side comments!🤗

What an irritating episode it was🤢? Story is stagnant and not moving at all.

Awkward as well as annoying to see the herione being a cry baby😡. She has no guts to talk when it comes to TA family. She shows her vera vasanams only to mosquitos like NS, Mohan's Ganja leader (sorry forgot his name) and to couple more. Sick and tired of seeing Thulasi crying in most of her scenes.

Thulz follow these tips:

1. Slap Lav left and right when she gives that meany look👏.
2. Reply left and right to GW⭐️. She does not deserve the love, affection and respect.
3. Totally ignore TA. He will automatically come down😳.
4. Hold TA hand and be closer to him when Psycho comes/visits. Pei will automatically transform to mental mode on seeing this and will react😃. For people who cannot think like TA, it will be easy to see Pei's reactions ASAP.

All this things, I can only dream about and cannot expect even one from Thulz😍.
Sorry! got irritated on seeing the first part😕.

Loosu Anand track on a friday?? That too a long one...Sigh..

Hopefully serial will pick up the speed when Pei lands in chennai next week. Aiyoo Mr.K! Don't kill us with disgusting SMM romance next week😲.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!! Wasted episode….. !

An Ode of T'n'TA since the Court Room Drama

This time last year, one of the all-time favorite episodes of Thendral, the high voltage emotional action packed courtroom drama where TA was firing on all cylinders using "shock and awe" blitz tearing Vel, GW & Co while anchoring T to safety by protecting her and restoring her dignity happened.

But one year hence, same TA, one who thundered in open court that he believes in the chastity of Thulz, is now condemning her of being self-centered person with misunderstanding writ large and defining their relationship…irony considering that the judge's scroll of honor celebrated T'n'TA as couple par excellence.

In the year since the court room drama, the lovey dovey couple have stayed together yet have grown apart under the influence of external people - who have come to define who they are, what they do, how and where they live as the understanding and the strong bond that T'n'TA have been shaken to the core.

The primary reason for the pathetic life and abysmal existence is TA: A bozo, deadbeat, brain dead, vapid, slapdash……. and everything in between. While many things have changed TA has not:  hired & fired from job close to six times, perpetually in debt, trusting and believing all & sundry except Thulz, making crucial and critical decision independently w/o consulting T in a ham-handed way and AWOL on Thulz – leaving her to face the music i.e. humiliation and disgrace.     

Thulz for most part has been holding her end of the relationship in a steady way against all odds with infinite patience, is facing probably the worst crisis since the court drama as her very marriage to TA is under threat. T, a studious academic student seems to be poor learner of life lessons. Even facing crisis after crisis, T remains a cry baby, subservient, pushover / door mat……which is highly irritating.

From here-on, will we see a new improved T'n'TA fighting adversaries lock, stock and barrel as a unit, charting a new course?!?

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the wonderful update...🤗...
what an ugly episode...that too on a friday..😡...

Useless Thulasi...kai eduthu begging for phone..😡..TA begging to C/KP...inga T begging to GW/C...😡...Nalla begging mates/couples/partners 🤢...why cant she just go off when GW told she would not give it...😡...anyways TA is going to be mad at T even if u talk or not...so whats the big deeal 😡...Best option is she can go meet C in person along with TA and fall at her feet and ask for a sorry to C...and let TA get overwhelmed by what T is doing🤢 and later when he knows what is Charu upto let him jump from terrace 🤢 and i would love to see TA's reaction at T when he knows it..😡...GW wont give phone am...go lock it in bank..🤢...Lav another loser...I seriously dont mind even if she is gg to lose her baby for her evil thoughts.😈...that kid wd be a poor soul to be brought by such evil people like GW and Lav...😡...we can see yet another Lav or GW..😡

Yet another losers...Sudha and Puvi...nice self centered ppl...and I did not feel any pity at TA at their talks tryign to use TA for their advantage...he deserves this and more...😡...for telling T as selfish...😡...

T and T should learn to focus on their life than interfering in other's issues and first of all learn not to hide things TA and start living your own life...half of issues gets solved there...😍...its high time they realise that their honesty is taken for granted ...
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl27

Loosu Anand track on a friday?? That too a long one...Sigh..
Hopefully serial will pick up the speed when Pei lands in chennai next week. Aiyoo Mr.K! Don't kill us with disgusting SMM romance next week😲.

Pearl that made me more irritated...weekend free awatch pannalamnu if we watch it ended up this way...😡
Phone romance comes to a halt...Now person to person romance...hugging, kissing...seriously this can be tolerable if C and GW are gg to romance...than psycho touching and talking to TA...😡...that is more irritating right..😡...Pocket mining, hand shakes, recipe discussion nu..🤢...
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Pearl that made me more irritated...weekend free a watch pannalam nu if we watch it ended up this way...😡

Phone romance comes to a half...Now person to person romance...hugging, kissing...seriously this can be tolerable if C and GW are gg to romance...than psycho touching and talking to TA...😡...that is more irritating right..😡...Pocket mining, hand shakes, recipe discussion nu..🤢...

ROFL Shubba 🤣🤣🤣

Next week will be very disgusting with the things you mentioned🤢🤢. One more thing you forgot.. GW running...🤣🤣 when charu arrives to her house... She should just slip from the door mat and fall down..🤣🤣. Her marumagal can now take care of her sothai🤢.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. My sympathies for having to update this horrible episode. First T being a total pushover with out an ounce of pride. Then the Anand/ Syamala bore. Acomm' s analysis of T/ TA situation was spot on. 
With Puvi and Sudha I am not that angry considering how the hero behaves. I am wondering, to what extent T will be a door mat?. As accom mentioned, she is only capable of academic brilliance. Any body who has gone thru life the way T went thru among the people who hated her, and schemed against her, by now should be an expert at crushing people like Gw, Chaaru and figuring them out. 
It is generally believed thatbpeoplevwho grew up surrounded by love and good people have a reason to be totally naive and innocent. Why t is like this. Is it not total stupidity?
The way T is portrayed is totally offensive.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Laxshmi for the excellent updates!!

I want to just delete this episode because that is how much I hated it.  Tulasi practically begging to talk to Charu and Charu laughing away was disgusting.

Is it just me or is GW super GW now???  Her dialogues and the way she spoke were harsher than usual...is it because Tulasi yelled at her soulmate or is Mr. K. planning to keep GW as bad for a long time...

Anand/Shymala scene wasted

The usual Sudha and Puvi scene at the end.  I do not want Tamil to work with them!!  Omgg...that would be bad and repetitive.  I am wondering if Charu will give Tamil the job again.  i don't think she will ask Tamil asap about returning 5 lacks...

I am upset with Mr. K. and the entire team of Thendral.  They are ruining the serial.  How come Deepak and Sruti are not given much importance now or scenes together...
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
tamilthulasi thumbnail
😭It's so sad to watch thulasi

😡 angry reg TA's sister n mother

👏 comedy to watch anand ,his father,mother,sis n shymala

brialliant to watch sudha n bhuvi

🤢foolish to watch tamil beliving all others except thulasi

waiting for the promo
Edited by tamilthulasi - 12 years ago