Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: crisps21

I honestly don't understand the connection between calling the police and ending the BF drama!!

Can someone explain it to me??

The police would have raided the hotel and what?? Found Icha BFing Yuvraj and arrested Rathore on the basis if having another woman feed his child?????????? LOL

If Tapasya wanted Veer to know about Icha, SHE should have been the one to call him up and send him over to the hotel. Veer ka ghussa isliye bhi thanda hogaya kyunke Icha ne khud usko wahan bulaya aur der se hi sahi, sach bata diya... Tapasya ka police ko phone karna mujhe BILKUL samajh nahi aaraha...
Police bulana aur wo bhi yeh keh kar ke wahan illegal gambling chal rahi hai, is a DIRECT ATTACK on Rathore and his business... has NOTHING TO DO with the whole BF scenario!!!
That means, ke revenge ka mo'amla ho to Tapasya apne husband ko bhi nahi choregi!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!! Even I did not understand why she called the police. Her husband is also involved here. In her quest for revenge on Ichcha she has hurt her own marriage. If she had called Veer and told her where Ichcha is, then I get it. And how did Nani know beforehand that Veer will go to the hotel room. It was Ichcha who had called him there. Definitely there has been a last minute change in script or else its just bad editing or direction.

Anyway, VEER stole the show today. What a performance!!!👏👏👏
Anu_j thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Somehow Tapasya and Nani have the sixth sense that if the police comes there, Iccha will get scared and call Veer to come and bail her out and Veer will come to know that Iccha has been lying and after that their separation.   Calling the police is a foolish plan and backfired!
Edited by vijrati - 12 years ago
sunshines thumbnail
Question karneka haak taps ko tab bhi nahi abb bhi nahi hain.
rathode ka bache ko leke  anadha mein chod deya. sandal se rathode ko dena hain taps ko. paise kileye partner ko cheat kiya. vus ko bas piysose matlab hai aur saab log vusko respect dena hai. agar koi ithana girahuva toh koun respect dega? isliye saab log BACHPANSE LEKAR AAJ TAK SIRF AUR SIRF TAPPU KO TAPPAD DEYA

veer ke ghaar me tamasha karna aur pati patni ke beech mein jaana. kya woh saab teek hai?

aur rahi baat tappad khaneke icchaane do baar tapad mara taps ko phir bhi vusko sharam nahi aaye.

so sad to see rathore has to put up with a woman who has failed every relation in her life...you cannot make a police complaint just because you suspect your husband...🤢

for her, jealousy with ichcha is all that matters to her...
brkh96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tapu told the police GAMBLING is happening. Because of this Rathore's hotel business will receive bad publicity and he will be distressed, why tapu didnt think of that?
crisps21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was also amazed when Nani was telling Tapasya ke apni patni ko kisi paraye mard ke saath hotel room mein dekh kar koi bhi mard control nahi rakh sakega... and basically trying to tell Tapasya that Rathore and Icha in the same room would infuriate Veer because of the ugly assumptions people make in such scenarios...
What Nani didn't realise was, that she was actually making Rathore a target of loose character too.
Agar Icha ka kamrey mein Rathore ke saath hona, usko character-less banata hai, to Rathore ke ooper keechar nahi aayega??
Dono nani-naatin, nafrat ki aag mein itni paagal hojati hain ke unko aas-paas koi nazar nahi aata!
Agar sach mein Veer ka wahi reaction hota jo in logon ne socha tha... tab to Rathore AUR ZYADA aag-bagoola hota!!!!! Kyunke Icha ke saath saath uske character par bhi daagh parta!!!

purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=crisps21]I was also amazed when Nani was telling Tapasya ke apni patni ko kisi paraye mard ke saath hotel room mein dekh kar koi bhi mard control nahi rakh sakega... and basically trying to tell Tapasya that Rathore and Icha in the same room would infuriate Veer because of the ugly assumptions people make in such scenarios...
What Nani didn't realise was, that she was actually making Rathore a target of loose character too.
Agar Icha ka kamrey mein Rathore ke saath hona, usko character-less banata hai, to Rathore ke ooper keechar nahi aayega??
Dono nani-naatin, nafrat ki aag mein itni paagal hojati hain ke unko aas-paas koi nazar nahi aata!
Agar sach mein Veer ka wahi reaction hota jo in logon ne socha tha... tab to Rathore AUR ZYADA aag-bagoola hota!!!!! Kyunke Icha ke saath saath uske character par bhi daagh parta!!!

[/QUOTE
i am agree with you lekin pata nahi kyun itna kuchh hone ke baad bhi mujhe tapps ke liye koi bhi humdardi nahi haan lekin mujhe ichcha bhi itni achhi nahi lagti lekin naa jaane kyun tapps pe bahot gussa aata hai.]
Niha_Baishya thumbnail

[/QUOTE
i am agree with you lekin pata nahi kyun itna kuchh hone ke baad bhi mujhe tapps ke liye koi bhi humdardi nahi haan lekin mujhe ichcha bhi itni achhi nahi lagti lekin naa jaane kyun tapps pe bahot gussa aata hai.] [/QUOTE]

Woh aisa is liye kyonki Tapps jab bhi koi kam karti he woh dusro ko nukshan pohchane ke liye karti hai. Whatever may be the circumstances atcha wohi hota hai jo waqt ke saath apne aap ko badal sake aur kabhi bhi galat decision na le . Taps needa a person like Rathore who can tame her because both are of to some extent same nature so they can understand each other better. Among all Rathor's character is the strongest one with his roots grounded to earth who knows very well how to handle people and when to say what .