**Parichay-11th Nov'11-Written update**

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Awww Sahasra...Thankooo for the luvly update with such perfect emoticons😉...

.The elusive White kurta finally arrived and c asar hone lagaa but i hope Monday ko kuch Bday Spl ho jaye thnx to Love Guru Seema and the white kurte ka Jaadu and that useless witch doesnt spoil the day ...and someone please slap that Raveena ...har roz i have to ask that slap this one or that one...but this girl is just plain useless ...and whats with Kunal having Coffee with the witch Vakeel Sahiba k Saath piyo coffee😉 Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Thanks shasra for the update. I really liked those cute animations you have used to described most of the situations. Specially for the one Kunal listening to the song. Too funny. 

Let's hope that we get to see some I won't say cute as it's not possible at this time in the story, but decent SiNal scenes where they are not chopping each-others heads off. Hopefully we won't be disappointed on Monday.
Originally posted by rdfan

Awww Sahasra...Thankooo for the luvly update with such perfect emoticons😉...thank u pooja😊

.The elusive White kurta finally arrived and c asar hone lagaa but i hope Monday ko kuch Bday Spl ho jaye thnx to Love Guru Seema and the white kurte ka Jaadu and that useless witch doesnt spoil the day ...since the cvs brought up siddhi's birthday,there must be some purpose na,hope they mentioned it to bring some light sinal moments in the show and yh no witcha this timeand someone please slap that Raveena ok i can't do it in the show so added a emoticon slapping raveen😆a...har roz i have to ask that slap this one or that one...but this girl is just plain useless ...and whats with Kunal having Coffee with the witchjust b'coz she told one truth all the anger vanished away😡 Vakeel Sahiba k Saath piyo coffee😉sirf coffee kyun ek date hojaye😉

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks shasra for the update. I really liked those cute animations you have used to described most of the situations. Specially for the one Kunal listening to the song. Too funny. 😆thanks rani

Let's hope that we get to see some I won't say cute as it's not possible at this time in the story, but decent SiNal scenes where they are not chopping each-others heads off. Hopefully we won't be disappointed on Monday.yh if not by themselves atleast on seema's insistence thoda bahut sinal light moments toh banta hai after a week long tu tu mein mein.hope cvs show such scene on mon😊
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by -sahasra-

As you said since they have brought up Siddhi's birthday, there must be a reason for that. Let's hope that the reason is to lighten up the tensed atmosphere of the show at current. Thoda celebrations to banata hai na after all the melodrama in the last 2 weeks. 

This is what I was worried about before the court sequesses started, that they won't balance the right dose of professional and personal track (SiNal falling in love gradually) and that's exactly what's happening right now. After Kunal gave her the flowers, no more love track. 
thanks dear for the fabulous update😃
Originally posted by Iamrani

This is what I was worried about before the court sequesses started, that they won't balance the right dose of professional and personal track (SiNal falling in love gradually) and that's exactly what's happening right now. After Kunal gave her the flowers, no more love track. 
Yh since witcha plans started working that balance is lost.

haan yaar after that roses scene no sinal scenes at all😔.now i'm feel that cvs showed that roses scene purposefully indirectly hinting us to get well soon from the jhatka they are gonna give with the case track😆😆😆btw did you get my pm of sammy's videos😛
Originally posted by shumi.

thanks dear for the fabulous update😃
you are welcome dear.your b'day siggie is very nice especially sinal(they were looking pleasant in that siggie😍) btw did you get my pm😛