Pavitra Rishta November 11 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcake1998 thumbnail
Yipppee!!!!!! Now Sulochana and Manohar can be together and happy again...  I just hope the guy who bought the Karanjakhar house works for DK...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update buddy 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the update.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the up date.  Could be Raj Singhania from Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.  In the maha episode in Aug'11 DK was working for Raj re. Manav's chawl etc.
sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😛 sometimes it will be generos to share with others this update. Though its for members only some of us may not all be allowed to be one due to family restriction. Pls dun blocked as let some
to copy and share with others. Thks for your kindness. 😛
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel the sadness on this forum.

I saw the episode on Zee, I was really curious to see the new Manav.  He did a good job, and he does resemble the old Manav,  but I still felt strange and sad watching it.😔  I felt as if I was watching a new show, not Pavitra Rishta.  I wish the new actor all the best, and don't want him to fail. I can imagine the pressure he is under to fill that role and void left for us viewers.  That is why I strongly believe that the 18 yr leap will only make things worse. It is best to let the viewers get used to the new actor before taking such a decision.  I guess Ekta must know what she is doing.😔

I am not sure I will be able to watch the show consistently like I used to, if at all.  

However, I just wanted to express my observations and feelings, that I don't find the new Manav a bad actor, he really tried in this episode, good luck to him.  

AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting 👍🏼