argentina football team: what the hell is this?

goatian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1st u lost against venejuala now yesterday you had a 1-1 draw against bolivia. What the hell r u doing? After having too many world class players if u draw against this team then its a shame 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
The ref was CRAP .. so was ARG.  I was happy to see Pastore starting but Mascherano should be playing centre back  .. this mean we have more creativity in midfield. Plus, can we try playing Messi as a lone stricker with proper support .. ? How about Pastore, Di Maria (/ or Levezzi) and Eric supporting him .. Banega / Gago providing cover for the back four ..  

goatian thumbnail
yeah I was angry with the ref... I think he didn't know about advantage rule... Bt argentina team I can't say about them. they have so many world class players bt their performance is pathetic. Bt I don't lyk banega. macherano is the best in the defensive midfield. Bt demicilis he is just a... 🤬 😡
And they have too many strikers bt they play with only one center forward. Edited by motherismylife - 12 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Why don't you like Banega? He's more creative than Mascherano.😉 I so agree with you abt Demichelis .. we can play Mascherano instead of him. I think playing with one/ (or more) centre forward will start getting in the way of Messi instead of creating space for him to exploit .. more creativity/ and width pleaseee...