Posted: 12 years ago
SS HAHK - pg 1, 11, 13, 21, 27, 39, 43, 55

OS Hum Tum      OS Sour n Sweet      DS Raat Akeli Hai      OS Ek Hatke se Suhaag Raat      OS Naadan Parindey      OS Dil Yeh Bekarar Kyun Hai

For my dear shovu n radhi...😊

Hum Aapke Hain Kaun
The marriage rituals have begun. Bride and bridegroom were seated and panditji has only started the lengthy mantras. And Manvi was getting bored. Sure, its her dear di's wedding but what wedding without some fun ?! Everybody's attention were on the couple and panditji's instructions.

' Hmm.. what to do ? Idea ! Jhoote chura leti hoon. Par kisse kahu karne keliye ? Kaash meri gang yaha hote. Dabbu se kahu? Nahi nahi, flop ho jayega. Lagta hai mujhe hi karna padega.' sighed Manvi and slowly slipped away from her family towards the shoes.

Virat wished there was some fun atleast today. ' Arre, mere bhai ke shaadi hai ! Kuch toh maza chahiye. Par kaise ?! ' And there was only one answer - his alltime entertainment, the one and only bandariya. He wondered what she can do. The most probable option was stealing the bridegroom's shoes. But then, she had the highest record of flop plans. Better keep an eye on her, for her sake and for our sake. He convinced himself and looked at the bride's family but didn't find her.

' Why am I not surprised ?! Better check the shoes.' He looked around and found them too missing. But he was lucky to see her disappearing from the main hall. ' Time for fun.' He slowly moved out of the crowd.

Manvi was searching for a safe place to hide the shoes. She did check on Virat and he looked focused on the rituals and didn't notice her. So she was surprised when Virat suddenly snatched the shoes from behind and ran. She was about to run behind him screaming his name when suddenly her cough series started.

Virat was almost gone but her coughing brought him back. He rushed to her side, seeing her clutching her head. " Tum theek ho ? "
She shook her head and coughed again.
" Mein pani lekar aata hoon. "
Virat was gone but the shoes were by her side. Manvi wondered whether to stay or to run with the shoes.

When Virat returned with a bottle of water, there was no Manvi and no shoes. ' I can't believe I fell for that. But it looked so genuine. Now I won't let you fool me, bandariya.' thought Virat as he searched again for her.

After some search, he found her in a corridor. He cornered her, giving an angry look. Instead of arguing with her, he just took away the shoes with the angry face and moved away. And just like he expected, she coughed again.
" You really think you can fool me with the same trick ?! "

There was no reply, only coughing. He turned back to tease her but stood stunned when he saw her collapsing to the ground, eyes moving out of focus. It was too much to be an act. He was by her side in a blink, giving a support around her shoulders as she coughed again. Once it was over, he helped her drink the water. Then he pulled her up and made her sit on a nearby chair.

" Kya hua tumhe ? I'll call Beeji. You wait here. "
" No ! Don't tell them. Di will leave the wedding and come running. I don't want to ruin her day."
" Then I'll call a doctor."
" Not now. Khushi ke mauke pe woh sab doctor ko dekhke pareshan ho jayenge. I'll see doctor in Rishikesh."
" No, you won't. I know that. You'll see doctor soon after the wedding. And right here in Chandigarh." Virat decided.
" Nahi toh ? " Manvi challenged.
" Toh mein abhi jaake Beeji aur Bhabhi ko batati hoon."
" No ! You won't ! "
" Watch me."

*Score one for Virat*

Virat and Manvi glared at each other, crossing arms across the chest. Only difference was one was sitting while the other was standing.
" Why do you care so much ? Hum aapke hai kaun ? " Manvi was not going to give up. Virat found himself speechless.

*Score one for Manvi*

That was a million dollar question. Who was she to him that he cared so much for her ? So much that he was determined to get her a medical checkup ?

Virat's brain went into overwork mode trying to find an answer. Manvi enjoyed his confusion. But Virat was saved by the one and only...sorry, the two very unique, sweet cute...

" Virat bhaiya, aap yaha ho ?! Viren bhaiya aapko dhoond rahe hai. Aur apne jhooton ko bhi."

" Manvi di, aap yaha ho ?! Jeevika di aapko dhoond rahi hai. Aur mein bhi."

Shloku's eyes fell on the shoes lying forgotten.
" Arre, jhoote toh yaha hai ! Bhaiya mujhse bahut khush ho jayenge."

Dabbu noticed his everactive sister sitting quietly. " Di, aapki tabiyat toh theek hai na? Phirse khasi shuru toh nahi hua na? "

Virat gave her a oh-so-dabbu-too-knows look, which she cooly ignored. " Mein theek hoon. Jyada bak bak mat karo. Saari rasme khatam ho gayi ?! "
" Ha didi. Abhi abhi. Jaldi chalo." Dabbu insisted.
" Chalo bhaiya." Shloku pulled Virat.

Together all four left for the main hall. Manvi made a mental note to payback Virat for failing her shoe plan. Virat made a mental note for two things : to get Manvi to doctor and to find an answer to her million dollar question - Hum aapke hai kaun ?!

HAHK - 2 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/49205799
Edited by ashred12 - 11 years ago
It's really nice...

Hope they do something lyk dis in d show...

Hats off to u nd ur brain!!!
Originally posted by Gurmina-rks

It's really nice...

Hope they do something lyk dis in d show...

Hats off to u nd ur brain!!!

thanx a lot...πŸ˜ƒ
Oi i loved it!!!Virat's concern for Mannu..aww he really care abt her😍
U are really a good writer!!Do continue this story pls...
And pls PM me if u wrute anything else!!!!!!
awww sooo cuteee dearooo!!!
Super cute man !! :) !! 
Lol, now looking forward to the joota stealing scene in the show :p lets hope aisa kuch hojayeee!! :) :D
Originally posted by lazzz

Oi i loved it!!!Virat's concern for Mannu..aww he really care abt her😍
U are really a good writer!!Do continue this story pls...

And pls PM me if u wrute anything else!!!!!!

thanx a lot...will surely pm if i write more...not sure abt continuing atm..
Originally posted by luvlife84

pm me too!!!!

will do if i continue.. :)
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

awww sooo cuteee dearooo!!!

thanx a lot dear πŸ€—
Originally posted by krittika23

Super cute man !! :) !!
Lol, now looking forward to the joota stealing scene in the show :p lets hope aisa kuch hojayeee!! :) :D

thanx a lot... :)