Adaalat

is it case of double personality???

shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
double personality is a state of dissociation in which the individual presents personas to others at different times as two different persons, each with a different name.

the movie dewangee was also about 'double personality' where ajay devgan was the murderer with double personality and aksay khanna was lawyer.

i dont know how CV wants to show this 'double personality' issue in Adaalat but i hope it will not be copy of movie dewangee. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

but is dewangee he was not double pesonality.. he was acting there..

but hmm this was looks weird.. coz KD always wins.. this time uhu..

yes i do remember the shweta tiwari wala episode but gosh
mankani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think he is acting here, culprit is having double personality, but is n't like KD will loose a case in either case?
mankani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
because KD client is guilty ...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes... lets see how he will prove him guilty..
pallavi25 thumbnail
In Primal Fear and Deewangi, the killer actually doesnt have MPD but pretends to have one so he will be excused on the grounds of insanity. After the hero/lawyer helps him win the case, then the killer reveals that the whole MPD was just an act...he just pretended to have multiple personality disorder so the law cannot hang him for cold blooded murder.

I hope they will show some twist at the end in Adaalat...this killer (Eijaz after a long time...sighh😆)
wont be able to fool KD completely and KD will figure out hes a cold blooded killer who just invented a double personality to fool everyone.