Adaalat

STORY BASED ON FILM - Page 2

mankani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
true! its the idea that was only copied and not the entire story line, the same goes with movies they are also inspired from either book or other movies ...this case is nice and suspense is well maintained

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

And Deewangi is copied from the Hollywood movie "PRIMAL FEAR" starring Richard Gere as the lawyer defending the killer with MPD, Edward Norton. 

Actually both of these were copied from a short story on Star Bestsellers called Masoom.
Minionite thumbnail
But I agree. I don't watch Adaalat as much as before because of this. I was just reading Shruti's update and I was like Deewangee. ðŸ˜† I'm pretty sure today you'll find out that Eijaz Khan's character is the real murderer and he was just doing a Ajay Devgan from Deewangee to save himself.
arnabchaudhuri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

But I agree. I don't watch Adaalat as much as before because of this. I was just reading Shruti's update and I was like Deewangee. ðŸ˜† I'm pretty sure today you'll find out that Eijaz Khan's character is the real murderer and he was just doing a Ajay Devgan from Deewangee to save himself.

i too knew it and its proved after the episode is over...
Minionite thumbnail
Really? So I'm right, without even watching the episode? Oh god! That's hilarious! ðŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahah sri  ur predictions are always bang on

while watching the episode i thought about u
arnabchaudhuri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Really? So I'm right, without even watching the episode? Oh god! That's hilarious! ðŸ˜†

Story to tab different hota agar DEEWANGEE K tarah EIZAJ ko v murderer na banake iss bar EIZAJ Ko behgunaah banata..
But Alas.Yaha v same 2 same...
Edited by arnabchaudhuri1 - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

hahah sri  ur predictions are always bang on

while watching the episode i thought about u

I guess I'm just very good at this now. It's easy to guess what the CVs are thinking. ðŸ˜†
arti12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even the previous episode where Dave was trapped was copied from Hindi Movie Dostana(starring Amitabh Bachchan and Shatrughan Sinha)
Adaalat copying stories from movies was not expected..